New for May at Baskin-Robbins: Blueberry is the Featured Flavor
Blueberry as taken over at Baskin-Robbins for the month of May as the Flavor of the Month is Blueberry Shortbread Ice Cream.Here’s the rundown of featured items at Baskin-Robbins for May:
- Blueberry Shortbread Ice Cream: The May Flavor of the Month features shortbread and blueberry-flavored ice cream with a tasty and textured lemon shortbread cookie swirl.
- Mixed Berry Waffle Cone: This new waffle cone option features a delicious mixed-berry flavor.
- Blueberry Shortbread Milkshake: A delectable milkshake made with Blueberry Shortbread ice cream, milk and simple syrup.
- Berry Waffle Crunch 31° Below®: Features smooth and creamy Baskin-Robbins vanilla soft serve blended with strawberry topping and crunchy Mixed Berry Waffle Cone pieces.
- Coke® Float: This refreshing, creamy beverage is made with Baskin-Robbins’ vanilla ice cream or soft serve and ice cold Coca-Cola®.