Dairy Queen April Blizzard of the Month: Choco Covered Pretzel

The Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for April is Choco Covered Pretzel.  The Choco Covered Pretzel Blizzard features chocolate covered pretzel pieces, peanut butter and chocolate chunks in vanilla soft serve.Choco Covered Pretzel Blizzard DQAlso today Dairy Queen is introducing the DQ $5 Buck Lunch.  Each combo includes fries, drink and sundae.  The three entree items featured for the combos are the 1/4 GrillBurger with Cheese, the 3-pc. Chicken Strips and the Chili Cheese Dog.  Upgrade your sundae to a small Blizzard for a dollar more.Dairy Queen 5 buck lunch

5 Buck Lunch DQ

9 comments on “Dairy Queen April Blizzard of the Month: Choco Covered Pretzel

1. Sam says:

The Five Dollar Buck Lunch, huh? It’s enough that one company made this mistake… http://kansascityonthecheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Taco-Bell-5-Buck-Box.jpg

• Raiders757 says:

DQ has already done this in the past, but it was the $5 mini-blizzard lunch and it was a great deal. Sucks we now have to pay a $1 to replace the sundae with a mini-blizzard, but it’s still a good deal. How would it be a mistake?

• Crysta says:

“$5 buck box” is the mistake. It’s a grammatical error, nothing more. 😉

• Devin says:

It says you have to pay a $1 to upgrade to a small, not a mini, and those are two different sizes. I believe a small blizzard is at least $3 on its own, so paying just a $1 to upgrade to one isn’t that bad.

• Eric says:

That’s all I could see too. It hurts me to read it.

2. Scrape says:

That looks like a pretty good deal. Tempted to drive up to one and check it out.

3. T.J. says:

This is a fantastic deal. The 1/4 lb GrillBurger is a pretty big, satisfying burger. At McDonalds around here a 1/4 Pounder w/Cheese meal costs $5.55 and it doesn’t come with a sundae. Make mine chocolate. I frequent DQ alot. Will definitely get this.

4. Pauline says:

Oh man. That Blizzard is definitely my calling. I love chocolate peanut butter filled pretzels…Oh Grubgrade how you have doomed my healthy habits by showing me this month’s Blizzard.