New Steak and Cheese Pizza from Papa John’s

New at Papa John’s, the Steak and Cheese Pizza.  Let’s see if this can take my mind off the Domino’s version seen here.

Try Papa’s New Steak & Cheese pizza for $11! The Steak & Cheese pizza is covered with specially blended pizza and creamy garlic parmesan sauces, layered with marinated steak slices, and topped with 100% real cheese made from Mozzarella finished with Italian herb seasoning.

Papa John's Steak and Cheese Pizza

15 comments on “New Steak and Cheese Pizza from Papa John’s

1. rob says:

Rather have a fattier meat like sausage or pepperoni on the pizza. Bring the grease.

• MP says:

Growing up on a steady diet of cheese & sausage pizza, I get sick of the heavy sausage & all the weird things I’ve found in it (the worst was finding two Ditali lisci-pasta shaped rubbery pieces; probably veins) & chews pieces of fat, cartilage & bone chips because the meat was so cheap. Ground beef or steak is a nice alternative.

2. Lancaster says:

I’ve yet to see beef in a consistently convincing application on pizza. I mean, it’s possible to do “Cheeseburger” and “Philly Cheesesteak” pizzas well, but most of the time they’re not worth it, especially from the big chains. I don’t see this entry sticking around for very long, though I’m always willing to be surprised.

• Mike N. says:

Agreed. I like cheeseburger and all cheeseburger ingredients, but a ‘cheeseburger pizza’ never works for me. And ‘beef’ as a pizza topping is pretty much the worst thing ever. Marinated steak might work, though.

3. Gilly says:

Intriguing, but for me it will have a hard time competing with the Philly Cheese Steak from Ian’s Pizza in Madison, WI.

4. Kevin says:

I believe the link to the Domino’s version is redirecting to an incorrect page.

5. Jess says:

I just love “100% real cheese made from Mozzarella” on my pizza. That whole description is pretty terrible. Time to hire new copy writers Papa!

6. Old Fogey Paul says:

Hmmm it could be alright, but I think they could add onions to it to make it better.

7. Ric says:

I tried to add mushrooms, green peppers and extra cheese and it made the pizza over $14. I’m a cheap SOB, so I cancelled that order and instead used the Mon-Wed promo for a pizza with up to 5 toppings for $9.99. I picked steak, steak, mushrooms, green peppers, and extra cheese as my 5 toppings and it still came to $9.99. DOUBLE STEAK! It was actually pretty good.

8. maxchain says:

The steak’s pretty much flavorless, but I sincerely hope that sauce/cheese blend becomes fair game for the Pizza Builder one day.