Open Forum Friday, March 2nd 2012
It’s Friday and time for an open forum. What would you like to discuss? Here’s some stuff circling my brain at the moment:
- Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell coming out on March 8th
- I started working on a Google+ page for GrubGrade and trying to get the hang of it. Anyone using Google+ yet? How exactly do I link to it? I’ll try to post site updates there along with the GrubGrade Facebook and GrubGrade Twitter account.
- Sometime around May 2012, GrubGrade will debut a bit of a facelift… or GrubGrade 2.0 as it were.
- We’ve got new writers that you may be noticing already or will begin to notice soon. GrubGrade needs a bio section don’t you think? I’m working on getting together bios of everyone contributing to the site. Murray, Chefprotoss and Erin Jax have been here for a bit and newcomers Mitchery and Dustin are just getting started. Dustin will have a review of the Southwest Patty Melt from Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr. sometime published tonight or this weekend.
- Who sent me all those 7-11 Spicy Big Bite pics? Was it you Chef? In any case, I’m posting this pic 🙂