New Overstuffed Pizza from Pizza Hut

The latest from Pizza Hut has me thinking food court Sbarro.  It’s the the new Overstuffed Pizza… “Your favorite toppings, sauce and cheese baked between two golden crusts”.  Available in Italian Meat Trio or Supremo.  Priced at $12.99.

• Italian Meat Trio: Six jumbo slices stuffed with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and pork sausage.  Layered with marinara and cheese, it’s sealed between 2 golden crusts and finished with shredded parmesan and a 7-blend Italian seasoning.
  • Supremo: Six jumbo slices stuffed with our Italian sausage and fresh onions, green peppers & mushrooms.  Layered with marinara and cheese, it’s sealed between 2 golden crusts and finished with shredded parmesan and a 7-blend Italian seasoning.

19 comments on “New Overstuffed Pizza from Pizza Hut

1. Tiger says:

Geesh……That’s not even pizza.

• Roger says:

I’m thinking a very flat pot pie.

• MP says:

Pizza Hut is not even pizza, it’s greasy bread with a hint of toppings. Has anybody ever had a PH pizza where the cheese layer was more than 1/16″ thick? They are beyond cheap with their cheese.

• John Thomas says:

Oh my goodness…..you noticed, I switched to Papa John’s because Hut is cheap with their cheese. From 1984-2010 I only liked Pizza Hut…..but tired of eating a pie with no cheese.

2. Bill says:

Ordered one last night it is a Pzone but in pizza form or round form

3. fiddlestix says:

Reminds me of GodFathers Pizza pies but there’s were alot larger. Not sure on the taste of PizzaHut but GodFathers were great.

4. TJ says:

What kills me is how Pizza Hut has no originality and how everything seems pre-made. Only available in two options? Give me a break

5. Esther says:

I love a good stuffed pizza, but neither of those appeal to me. I’d rather hit up a local joint that’s more expensive but has more/better choices or swing by the mall for a slice

6. nick says:

it’s a bigger, round p’zzone

7. Robert says:

Wow. GIven that you can’t really pick the toppings (and that it looks extremely P’zone-ish) this is clearly a pre-manufactured thing they just zap. Pizza Hut doesn’t do much right, but this just looks disgusting.

8. Rusty Shackleford says:

Hmm, reminds me of those p’zone things they had recently, which were surprisingly decent. Not enough for me to ever get one after trying the three varieties, but still. I wonder why pizza hut is focusing on these “p’zone” type items, unless it’s just just to try to pretend like they’re adding variety with very minimal, cheap changes to produce new menu items. If they want to go that route, I wish they’d at least focus more on their wings or pastas. I remember pizza hut used to offer spaghetti that was surprisingly good.

9. Chefprotoss says:

Not it…

10. Mike N. says:

Reminds me of Papa Murphy’s stuffed pizza. Does anybody like those?

11. Brad says:

If i recall correctly, this is actually similar to a product Pizza Hut had back in the mid ’80s called the Priazzo.

12. Sam says:

They don’t come premade. We make them in the morning before the store opens. It’s too much of a hassle to make them as the orders come, especially if its busy. We actually have to go thru the trouble of stretching the dough and everything.

13. Rara says:

Ha okay so I’ve worked for the hut for a very long time…every product we receive is premade or frozen like the wings the dough the cheese pizza toppings pizza sauce breadstick sauce lol EVERYTHING! This are basically the same things as p’zone..safe yourself the extra 6-7 bucks and get a p’zone
    Signed the shift leader who doesn’t get paid enough to keep phut secrets 🙂 ha