$1.00 Cinnabon Minibon Roll at Burger King November 12-18

From November 12-18, get a Cinnabon Minibon Roll for $1.00.  The Cinnabon Minibon Roll features warm dough filled with Makara Cinnamon and topped with cream cheese frosting.

12 comments on “$1.00 Cinnabon Minibon Roll at Burger King November 12-18

1. Jessica says:

I was not happy with these new cinnamon rolls. I actually prefer their old ones. I love Cinnabon, but this doesn’t taste the same to me. The cinnamon is in this weird, slimy, almost jelly-like substance that has a terrible mouth feel. Yuck…

2. Justin ST says:

And that’s still way too much. I prefer the real deal.

3. M86 says:

Anyone know how big these are? Like golf-ball size, or more like tennis-ball size?

4. MP says:

“Baked fresh daily”
    Burger King has a pastry chef with a bakery oven now?
    Stop trying to be something you’re not.

5. TS says:

These probably get made early in the morning then sit out all day as nobody buys them like the cookies at Subway. I don’t think I’d take one of these even if it was free, I don’t go to a place of food to buy crappy desserts that I don’t need.

6. Yum Yucky says:

you had to show me this. you just HAD to show me this!! Now I gotta claw my way to the mall for a Cinnabon feededing…

7. Yum Yucky says:

wait? this is at Burger King? welp, at least that’s closer to my house. less clawing…

8. Who hasn’t Cinnabon whored themselves out to?

9. Bill says:

These things come in frozen, that are put in pan then run through the same thing they put there dried out burgers through

10. Raposin says:

I never tired them at Burger King but they look good.