Spicy Chicken McBites from McDonald’s

Last November I reviewed Chicken McBites from McDonald’s.  Yet another portable chicken product that doesn’t quite wow you in any way, but does the job as a decent snack.  It was only a matter of time before a spicy version followed and if it’s not in your area yet, look out for it soon.  Spicy Chicken McBites from McDonald’s are coming.

Made with premium chicken breast meat in a crispy, spicy breading, Spicy Chicken McBites are here.  Pop some in your mouth today!

8 comments on “Spicy Chicken McBites from McDonald’s

1. Bubbs says:

Spicy breast meat popcorn chicken? Sounds…. actually pretty good. I’ve never had McDo’s version of spicy chicken breading. But with their level of focus grouping and flavor research, I wouldn’t be surprised if those were some tasty little poppers.

2. Rick says:

This will be my first time spending more than two dollars at McDonalds in years, and I’m actually a little excited.

3. Melissa says:

My McDonald’s no longer has chicken McBites! I tried to get some yesterday. They only have the classic chicken nuggets now.

• Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

I read that Chicken McBites will only be offered as LTO, and no McDonald’s in the US have them right now. They want to make them “special” like the McRib or the old “Burger/Sandwich of the Month”.

4. CJ says:

Whybdot they have a spicy McChicken sandwich as permanent menu item yet?

5. Rusty Shackleford says:

Meh. I liked the fish mcbites, but I’m also a fan of Maccas fish sandwiches. the chicken mcbites were also good, but I never found a reason to get them over nuggets that are 1/3 of the price. If I want spicy chicken, I’ll go to Wendy’s…

6. Sascha says:

Again, they’re right behind Checker’s/Rally’s in introducing their bites. I think Checker’s beat them to the Chicken Bites, Fish Bites and Spicy Bites.

Personally, I felt Mc’D’s original McBites were horrible, lagged far behind KFC and Rally’s. Don’t plan on trying these, but I did have Rally’s spicy bites yesterday and they pack a very nice little punch.

7. Mike says:

Rapid City SD start date is June 18. Snack size will be selling for $1 for 4 days (24th-28th)