Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT and More New Items from Panera

Some new menu items and returning favorites will be featured on the Panera menu board starting Thursday, May 10th.  Take a look:

New Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT:  All-natural roasted turkey, Applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and fresh avocado with reduced-fat olive oil mayo on our freshly baked sourdough.

New Chopped Chicken Cobb with Avocado Salad:  All-natural, antibiotic-free chicken, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, Applewood-smoked bacon, Gorgonzola, hard-boiled eggs, all chopped and tossed with herb vinaigrette, topped with fresh avocado.

New Steel Cut Oatmeal with Summer Blueberries & Granola: Cooked organic steel cut oats, our signature cinnamon crunch topping with fresh blueberries and our maple butter pecan granola.

New Fresh Fruit Pastry: Our flaky pastry crust filled with pastry cream and topped with fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, fresh pineapple and powdered sugar.

New Peanut Butter Dream Cookie: Cookie with all-natural peanut butter, toffee with almonds and peanut butter flavored chips.

The returning favorites Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad, Low-Fat Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup, Low-Fat Black Cherry Smoothie, Flower Cookie, Frozen Lemonade.

9 comments on “Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT and More New Items from Panera

1. Stephanie says:

I wish Panera wouldn’t have to put freaking Gorgonzola on every salad. I always have to get them to substitute feta. At least they will substitute, though…

• Kendall says:

I know, right? Actually, I wouldn’t mind the Gorgonzola if they just used a conservative amount, but it’s always overwhelming.

2. Ali says:

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t consider it to be a BLT unless the bread is toasted.

3. kikurage says:

New Peanut Butter Dream Cookie looks good.

4. Daniel N says:

Panera’s desserts always looks so good but they are dried and taste like they are two days old. Case in point I went to Panera a couple of weeks back and saw they offered a Peanut Butter Dream brownie which they don’t advertise on their webiste. It looked awesome but when I ate it, it was like a brick. I’ve had this same experience in Panera locations all around VA and SC. Their sandwiches, salads, and bagels rock though. Bring back the portobello mozzarella pannini!

5. Shan says:

I saw a picture on Facebook of the Panera salad and the bread. Did you eat the inside out of the bread or did it come like that?

6. Kevin says:

We just had the New England Lobster Roll at Panera Bread and it was fantastic!