Dairy Queen Sweet Apple BBQ Grillburger Coming in June

This one deserves a full GrubGrade review once it’s launched.  Coming in June from Dairy Queen, the Sweet Apple BBQ Grillburger.  As reported on QSRMagazine:

The quarter-pound Sweet Apple BBQ Grillburger, which is layered with crisp bacon, fresh onion slices, leaf lettuce, a slice of thick-cut tomato, pepper jack cheese, and a sweet apple BBQ sauce that features real chunks of apple, all served on a home-style bakery bun.

7 comments on “Dairy Queen Sweet Apple BBQ Grillburger Coming in June

1. Jake says:

This sounds very interesting but very tasty. I’ve been a fan of DQ’s burgers for a while, but they’ve never been big on innovation – they just tend to leave their food menu alone.

Although I do miss their chili burger. Not sure if it was a national thing or just my area, but it was fantastic.

2. M86 says:

Nice… Might have to try that.

We have very few DQ’s here (it’s a 15-20 minute drive to one of them). I tried DQ last week and got the standard GrillBurger… It didn’t wow me… Which is odd, because I’ve heard great things about their burgers and have remember better.

3. Matt says:

Intriguing, I will definitely try one. Nice to see DQ mixing up their hot menu

4. Raye Peneber says:

5. kikurage says:

Looks very good. I will try.

6. Lori says:

I’m a DQ franchisee & have gotten to try one early 🙂 They are fabulous!

7. Joey says:

“I have a feeling the bbq sauce will be bogged down with HFCS and will be way too sweet.”

You are right.
    I looked at their meal builder.
    Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple, Water, Tomato Paste, Honey, Distilled Vinegar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Natural Smoke Flavor, Sugar, Paprika, Caramel Color, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate as a Preservative.