Fall Flavors at Dunkin’ Donuts
The day after Labor Day might be considered one of the unofficial first days of fall… and I’m OK with that. Today Dunkin’ Donuts relaunches its line of Fall Flavors and brings with it a new Caramel Apple Donut. Take a look:
…savor the season with the return of Dunkin’ Donuts’ famous Pumpkin Coffee and Latte, Pumpkin Donut and Munchkin™ donut hole treat, a new Pumpkin packaged coffee to brew at home or work, hot or iced Apple Cider, a new Caramel Apple Donut and more.
- Pumpkin Coffee and Latte: A guest favorite, Dunkin’ Donuts has once again added some pumpkin spice to its coffee and latte beverages. Available in both hot and iced, these offerings are an ideal pairing for pumpkin bakery items.
- New Pumpkin Packaged Coffee: This fall you can brew the best pumpkin coffee at home or work with Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Pumpkin packaged coffee. Available in a special 8 oz. size, Dunkin’ Pumpkin packaged coffee sells for the suggested price of $5.99.
- New Caramel Apple Donut: To spice up the season, Dunkin’ Donuts’ newest donut is a Caramel Apple flavored old fashioned cake donut coated with cinnamon sugar.
- Pumpkin Donut and Munchkins™: The glazed pumpkin cake donut is a fan favorite. The delicious taste can also be enjoyed as a Munchkin donut hole treat.
- Pumpkin Muffin: Topped with white icing and streusel crumbs, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin complements the other seasonal menu items for a delicious fall treat.
- Apple Cider: For traditional autumn refreshment, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Apple Cider is served hot or iced.