The Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownie Blizzard is this months featured Blizzard treat at Dairy Queen. I’m sure the Nutter Butter Blizzard will be missed570 calories and 21 grams of fat for a small.

Gooey caramel, rich fudgy brownies and choco chunks blended with creamy vanilla soft serve.

7 comments on “Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for September 2011: Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownie Blizzard

1. Jake says:

Goodbye Nutter Butter Blizzard… you will be missed.

• Mike N says:

Indeed! Hopefully all the good press will land it on the regular menu.

• Raiders757 says:

Swung into a DQ yesterday(Newport News, Va.) for lunch and got a Nutter Butter Blizzard with my mini blizzard meal deal. I guess I got “while supplies last” lucky. (This DQ location did loose a ton of business this past week thanks to Irene, so the Nutter Butter Blizzard might just live on a day or two more in my neck of the woods.)

2. Manavee says:

I feel kind of bad for this Blizzard.

Did you ever have it where you were in school giving a speech or some other performance where the person going in front of you just knocked it out of the ballpark? And you’re like, “Crap, how am I going to top that?”

That’s what it’s like for this Blizzard.

3. maxchain says:

I know I miss it already. I was a breath of fresh air from all the “let’s throw a bunch of chocolate things at the wall and see what sticks” Blizzards like this one.

4. Mike says:

Actually, what was missing from the Nutter Butter Blizzard was chocolate. The Triple Chocoholic Blizzard from July was the best Blizzard I have ever had, so I don’t know what you are talking about.