Food News: BK Minis from Burger King

Back in 2009, Burger King came out with BK Burger Shots (review) and BK Breakfast Shots (review).  So now 2 years later, Burger King has reintroduced/rebranded the mini burger and brought along mini chicken sandwiches too.

I’ve always been a fan of sliders so I’m hoping new BK Minis show me something good.  If the BK Chicken Minis are anything close to the Chicken Minis at Church’s (review), I’ll be pleased.  Let’s take a look at new BK Minis from Burger King.

BK Burger Minis:

Mini fire-grilled beef patties, crunchy dill pickles, finished with ketchup on a warm, soft bun.

420calories   8g sat.fat65mgchol.        9gsugar36gcarbs
 20gfat   1g trans fat   26g protein  720mg  sodium

BK Chicken Minis:

Mini premium white meat chicken patties with crisp breading, crunchy dill pickles, finished with classic mayo on a warm, soft bun.

810calories   10gsat.fat85mg chol.          5gsugar53g carbs
58g fat    1gtrans fat   21g protein  1480mgsodium

14 comments on “Food News: BK Minis from Burger King

1. Kevin says:

The chicken ones look iight.

2. @graciHas says:

810 calories for the chicken minis?!?

3. Michael says:

I’m just happy they’re not further diluting the word “sliders” by calling these that. At least some people know that little burgers aren’t automatically sliders.

4. Adam says:

I wonder if the bread is any special. You give me breaded chicken on a martin’s potato slider roll and i am one happy dude

5. J.B. says:

Ugh, more crap from BK.
    See what I mean that they are finished.

6. Chris says:

Had the chicken ones, very good, much bigger than I expected, and only 2.99 for a four pack. Great buy IMO.

7. Adam Bomb says:

This makes me miss Chicken Littles from KFC. I used to love those things!

8. Thrash says:

Yeah, the Chicken Mini’s are SLATHERED in mayo… if you’re counting calories, might want to ask for them without, they’re still pretty good. The bun is nice and soft yet dense and chewy, better than a regular burger bun. Definitely will go back for a $2.99 4 pack.

9. Matt says:

How on earth does BK get away with calling this kind of chicken premium? This is clearly the same chicken as on the Original Chicken Sandwich, which they also refer to as premium. I love me an OCS but it is a chicken patty, not a chicken breast.

10. SPM says:

I seen these last week, the price on them is absurd, $9.99 for the meal in North NJ.

11. Christopher says:

Too little, too late, BK

12. CC says:

It’s $6 for 8 of them here in Southern WV.

A double cheeseburger is $1.49…and it’s about the same as 4 of these.

13. Jessica says:

I am thoroughly disappointed with the BK Chicken Minis! Did anyone see the size of the pickle or “pickles” as they say, in the actual mini? There is only one, yeah, just one pickle. I am very disappointed! The four pieces of chicken are stuck together! Dont be fooled by the fancy ads and pictures. Its a croc! Just get the regular chicken sandwich and call it a day, you know with the lettuce, tomatoes and mayo!