Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for June 2011: Brownie Batter Blizzard

The Brownie Batter Blizzard has been the featured Blizzard of the Month for June 2009 and September 2010… and now June 2011.  Yawn…  Hmmm, I’d like to see something like a Peanut Butter Snickers Blizzard wouldn’t you?  Or how about all those people still grasping at a return of the Cotton Candy Blizzard?  So anyways, the Brownie Batter Blizzard is the featured treat for June.

Double-fudge brownie batter blended with real fudge brownie pieces and creamy vanilla soft serve.

9 comments on “Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for June 2011: Brownie Batter Blizzard

1. maxchain says:

I forget, can you add extra… things to a Blizzard? If I can get one of these with Oreo too, I’m on the case.

2. Adam says:

Captain Crunch and Chcolate Pretzel Blizzard…Call it the Crunch and Munch!

3. Mel says:

I wish they’d stop recycling the same old flavors that you can get any time of the year at many stores.

I still want a s’mores blizzard…

4. Manavee says:

I actually like this flavor quite a bit. Certainly better than last month’s German Chocolate Cake, which may have sounded good but was terrible.

5. Raiders757 says:

The Brownie Batter Blizzard is by far the greatest thing DQ has ever created. The only way to make it better, is to add some peanut butter.

6. Canadian Jill says:

I remember the cotton candy Blizzard! I had it like 4 years ago, when I was still living in Canada. It was sooo sweet.

7. soandso says:

I actually work at Dairy Queen… at my store we have a peanut butter sauce. Just ask to have it added to your snickers blizzard, or any other for that matter. It’s 39cents extra, but definitely a possibility.

8. Dan says:

My girlfriend says her favorite blizzard is called peanut butter crunch and she only can get it in State College, Pa., where she went to college. Perhaps these were rolled out as specials in the mid-90s and then were rolled back but the State College ones held onto them? Has anyone seen a peanut butter crunch blizzard in any other state than Pa.?

9. nick says:

The peanut butter crunch is my favorite too. It’s a hit or miss request. Some DQ’s will not make it because its not on the menu. Some of the nicer DQ’s remember it and will make it for you. And other DQ’s you can tell them what goes into it and the make it.