Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for March 2011: Mint Oreo

It’s March!  New month, new Dairy Queen featured Blizzard treat.  This time around it’s the Mint Oreo Blizzard… just like it is every March at DQ:

Hey Fans! At Dairy Queen, they don’t stop at good enough. They don’t just stop at creamy vanilla soft serve. They crumble and tumble in OREO® cookie pieces with cool mint to create the one-of-a-kind Mint OREO Blizzard® Treat. And they don’t just celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. They celebrate St. Patrick’s Month, offering this delicious Blizzard Treat on every single day that begins with March.

7 comments on “Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for March 2011: Mint Oreo

1. maxchain says:

FINALLY, a Blizzard of the Month that resonates with me! You can keep your pecans and your bananas and your coconut–this one’s all mine.

2. Mel says:

They have done this blizzard every march for god only knows how long, and it’s disgusting. Plus, you can get it any month of the year anyway, so there’s nothing special about it.

DQ, please come up with something original for the month of March…

3. Robert says:

competition for the Shamrock Shake!

4. Shannon says:

YUCK! I resent that Dairy Queen uses my birthmonth to promote this monstrosity. They combined two flavors I hate. Oreos and Mint create a concoction that I could not be paid to eat.

5. Adam Bomb says:

Blah, this is on the regular Blizzard menu at the local DQ all the time. Nothing special about it to me 🙁 It is pretty good, though.

6. Shana says:

What do parachuting kangaroos have to do with anything? Am I missing something?

7. Sofa Jones says:

I found this site by searching “mint oreo blizzard kangaroo”