Tax Day Food Deals
Listen up procrastinators! Are your taxes complete? If so, reward yourself with some free or discounted grub. Check out some of these Tax Day deals:
- Visit P.F. Chang’s on April 15th and receive 15% off food purchases.
- Free Taco from Taco Del Mar … “Taxes Suck, Tacos Don’t”
- Free bite sized cupcakes (2 of them) at Cinnabon from 6-8pm on April 15th
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants Tax Relief Celebration…Specials for $10.40.
- In the D.C. area? Scope out the Dairy Queen Blizzardmobile for free mini-Blizzards.
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream Relief … April 15th from 3-7pm, Sample the Ice Cream Pizza
- At Starbucks…Get up to 20oz of freshly brewed coffee if you bring your reusable travel mug on April 15th. Part of the Shared Planet Campaign.
- Boston Market Tax Day(s) Freebie
- Subway is giving away free cookies while supplies last (I’d be wary about this but give it a shot)
- Make a purchase at Chick-fil-A and beginning April 16, bring the receipt back within 30 days and get the same items for free. The deal is applicable only at participating restaurants, so be sure to call the location near you or visit and ask whether they are running the promotion. (My local CFA ran this deal last year…I took advantage and it was glorious)
There are probably a bunch I’m missing so be a pal and leave a comment. What deals are running in your area? Are your taxes finished?