Food News: October Blizzard of the Month at Dairy Queen, Pumpkin Pie Blizzard

It’s October and pumpkin-everything is springing up.  For Dairy Queen, October marks the return of the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.  A small will set you back 570 calories and 20 grams of fat.

Pumpkin Pie blended with vanilla soft serve, crowned with whipped topping and nutmeg.

10 comments on “Food News: October Blizzard of the Month at Dairy Queen, Pumpkin Pie Blizzard

1. skippymom says:

A taste perhaps? But I prefer my pie on a plate please. [now if I can just find the dang canned pumpkin.]

2. maxchain says:

Blizzards of the Month like these that make me mildly curious are what the new Snack Size is made for!

3. Rodzilla says:

Definitely going to try this, especially with the new mini’s out.

4. Adam Bomb says:

I’m glad to see this one returning this year. It’s really tasty.

5. Tracy says:

I got a mini last week (we got it early). It has great flavor and first bite was good, but it got sickening quick. I couldn’t even finish the mini. Glad they have minis now and that I did try it but I like it better in pie form.

6. Raiders757 says:

This does sound tasty indeed.

7. Steve says:

If you had one taste of this Blizzard…you wouldn’t care about the setbacks….Top 3 best American Fatty Foods!

8. Jessica Leigh says:

I LOVE this Blizzard! It is the best one I’ve ever tasted!

9. Iheartmycx7 says:

I had this blizzard today. It’s my fave! I’m glad it’s back! Love the idea of the mini blizzard, with the common complaint of increase in obesity throughout the nation it’s good to see a restaurant finally offering a smaller size opposed to a super size.

10. Janvielle S. says:

October 3, 2009 I got married. Before we went to the hotel he took me to dairy queen for a treat. I ordered the pumpkin blizzard & ate them every night on my honeymoon… “pure bliss”! I waited allll year till October last year & confirmed the fact -“it’s the best treat in the world”! This year were expecting a bouncing baby boy Nov. 19th. And I’ve been going crazy for one for months! I can’t wait!!! Just had to share my story.