Blizzard of the Month for September 2010 is the Brownie Batter Blizzard (or B3).  This was actually the Blizzard of the Month in June 2009 too.  How about letting me pick the next Blizzard of the Month DQ?  I’m thinking we should just satisfy all the fans and break out the Cotton Candy Blizzard.

Double-chocolate brownie batter, blended with real fudge brownie pieces and creamy vanilla soft serve

6 comments on “Food News: Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month for September 2010, Brownie Batter Blizzard

1. Patrick says:

I’m gonna get another one of these, cause it was good last time, but I gotta say, the August blizzard was probably the best I’ve ever had: The Oreo Brownie Earthquake Blizzard, mostly cause of the marshmallow flavored ice cream

2. Jessica Leigh says:

I can’t wait to try this! Normally, I don’t really like the Blizzard flavors, but I’m excited about brownie batter!

3. Adam Bomb says:

The Brownie Batter Blizzard is good, but way too rich for me. I’m glad they have the mini size Blizzards now!

4. Raiders757 says:

Easily the greatest Blizzard flavor of all time!! I love super rich chocolate on chocolate flavors.

• Rachel says:

I’m a big time chocoholic too, and this sounds like it’s right up my alley. I think I’ll stop and pick up a mini tomorrow to kick off the 3 day weekend.

5. Shana says:

I hate this blizzard. too much chocolate like the midnight trufflle. uck. It’s silly because all they did was make last month’s blizzard minus the oreos.