Polls: Domino’s American Legends Pizza
Recently Domino’s Pizza introduced a new campaign of six specialty pizzas that are inspired by six regions of the USA. The American Legends line launched in time for Super Bowl 43 earlier this month and is in the middle of their second phase of advertising. Having previously been successful with toasted subs, Domino’s hopes to continue that run of success with these six new pizzas. Domino’s American Legends are born…
The offerings are…
– Honolulu Hawaiian — Sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple, and roasted red peppers with provolone and mozzarella cheeses on a cheesy parmesan crust. Customers can make this pizza “fiery” by adding Tabasco® brand Pepper Sauce and jalapenos.
– Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch(TM) — Chicken breast, white sauce, smoked bacon, tomatoes and parsley with provolone cheese and mozzarella cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust.
– Pacific Veggie — Roasted red peppers, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives, with feta, mozzarella and provolone cheeses on a cheesy parmesan crust.
– Memphis BBQ Chicken — Chicken breast, barbeque sauce, onions, and parsley with provolone, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on a cheesy cheddar crust.
– Buffalo Chicken — Chicken breast, Buffalo hot sauce, onions and parsley with provolone and American chesses on a cheesy cheddar crust.
– Philly Cheese Steak — Steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms with provolone and American cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust.
I have yet to try them all. I’m curious to know what your impressions are.
Poll Now Closed:
Have you tried the new Domino’s American Legends Pizzas?