Food News: Burger King Funnel Cake Sticks

Yeah you’re reading that right…Funnel Cake Sticks at Burger King.  Everyones favorite sweet state fair grub at your local BK.  Coming in a 9-piece, these new Funnel Cake Sticks ($1.79 suggested price) will set you back 300 calories and 11 grams of fat.

Step right up and witness the utterly astonishing unbelievability of Funnel Cake Sticks. Hot, crispy, funnel cake goodness, covered in powdered sugar, with its own icing dipping sauce. Get a taste of the circus anytime, all day long. Participation may vary.

Burger King Funnel Cake Sticks

13 comments on “Food News: Burger King Funnel Cake Sticks

1. Marvo says:

These dipped in the BK Cup Cake Sundae Shake…OH YEAH!!!

2. rightclue says:

“set you back 300 calories and 11 g of fat”

don’t forget the syrup or the dipping sauce too.

even so, this is not so much a “setback” as it is a big snack.

Sure, I am a young person, but even an older individual whose life has become more sedentary and metabolism has slowed down can eat this as a breakfast and that’s it… then again… obesity in America… is mostly due to a Chr 16 defect that leads to insensitive leptin production or leptin receptor inefficacy..

3. Rodzilla says:

Hey rightclue, no it’s not. Prader-willi is contagious.

4. Yum Yucky says:

I hope they don’t do commercials for this. If my kids see this on TV I’ll never hear the end of it.

5. rob says:

Would be even better if they stuffed the funnels with bacon and cheese before frying them.

6. Rodzilla says:

oh and another thing rightclue, according to the website. The values include the icing. I thought that was a stand up move rather than do the traditional fast food sneakery

7. La says:

I would buy these right now if I could. I LOVE funnel cakes.

8. Adam Bomb says:

My friend had something just like these at a local diner the other day. They were……ok. If the BK ones aren’t any better, I won’t bother.

9. Justin says:

I remember making funnel cakes years ago. It’s surprisingly not very hard. I am very skeptical of getting some from Burger King!

10. Jesse says:

Wow. All I can say is wow. This is a sign of the apocalypse.

11. Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

Looks like Marvo got the first review on these things: http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2009/12/09/review-burger-king-funnel-cake-sticks/

12. ninny goatswalla says:

anal leakage inducing deep fried cholesterol sticks with it’s own sugar sauce?? Oh burger king thank you for allowing me to die your way.

13. Mom2Froggy says:

Rodzilla… Prader-Willi is NOT contagious. Just so you know. Check your facts before posting.