New Seasonal Menu at Panera features New Pasta and Salad
The menu at Panera has a bunch of new and returning items to bring in the fall season. The menu is highlighted by a brand new Rigatoni San Marzano to expand the pasta menu. The dish features rigatoni pasta tossed with spicy sausage, peas and San Marzano tomatoes and clocks in at 650 calories.
Also new to the menu is the Roasted Turkey Harvest Wheatberry Salad which features roasted turkey, field greens, romaine lettuce, a wheatberry blend and Gorgonzola cheese, tossed in maple balsamic vinaigrette and will set you back 440 calories. For breakfast, the Roasted Tomato & Feta Baked Egg Souffle is comprised on an egg mixture, roasted tomatoes and feta cheese, baked in a sweet croissant dough (510 calories).
Rounding out the menu, here’s a rundown of what else is available for a limited time at Panera.
- Vegetarian Autumn Squash Soup: A blend of butternut squash and pumpkin, simmered in vegetable broth with honey, apple juice, cinnamon and a hint of curry, then finished with sweet cream and topped with roasted and salted pumpkin seeds. 330 calories
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: Freshly brewed espresso, steamed milk and pumpkin spice syrup topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. 380 calories
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apple Chips & Toasted Pecans: Organic steel cut oats, cooked to perfection with cinnamon crunch topping, apple chips and toasted pecans. 360 calories
- Pumpkin Muffin: Freshly baked muffin made with real pumpkin and honey and topped with powdered sugar. 580 calories
- Pumpkin Muffie: Freshly baked muffie made with real pumpkin and honey and topped with powdered sugar. 290 calories
- Pumpkin Cookie: Freshly baked, pumpkin-shaped shortbread cookie decorated with icing to look like a pumpkin. 450 calories