McRib is Back at McDonald’s

The iconic and very overrated McRib sandwich (review) has made its return to select McDonald’s locations.  You can use the McDonald’s Finder app to find participating locations offering the McRib.

Try a McRib®, the tasty fan favorite slathered in tangy barbecue sauce and topped with slivered onions and tart pickles, all on a hoagie style bun. Satisfy all of your cravings with our mouth-watering McRib® today! Find the limited-time barbecue sandwich at select locations with the McRib® Finder app on iOS or Android.

12 comments on “McRib is Back at McDonald’s

1. Anonymous says:

The location finder is useless!

2. Grubgrader says:

You can try the McRib Locator website: https://mcriblocator.com/

Alternatively you can also try using Uber Eats: https://www.ubereats.com/ to see if it’s is on the menu in your area (if they deliver).

3. thetentman says:

Who says prayer doesn’t work?

4. JJJ says:

The McRib locator lied to me…

5. FUMcD's says:

Not a one in my area or 60+miles of it.

6. Kristina says:

It is 2 for $5 in Southern California. So happy! It is also way bigger this year for the rib/meat part. It has stuck out of the bun and was drenched in sauce and I’ve had it 4 times so far this year.

7. Joe K. says:

Taken from the McDonald’s website:
    “MCRIB PORK PATTY Ingredients: Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Preservatives (BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid).”

However, the ‘pork’ is restructured meat, meaning that there is no real quality meat involved. Instead they use the disposable innards of the pig such as tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which are then turned over to a process that cooks all of the pig scraps in water and salt. This process extracts all of the salt-soluble proteins and congeals everything together into a rubbery concoction respectfully titled as a “pork patty.”
    -YUMMO-

8. Aquita LaSherrel Morman says:

I can’t find any one near me for like 100 miles too, I love pork and people say I look like Miss Piggy. Lol, anyways, I miss that yummy McRib, used to eat 3-4 of them at a time. So sad, this was my guilty pleasure and I used to fake my gluten allergy. Maybe I will make a McRib run to Southern Virginia to get my cloven hooves on one.

9. Bubbsy says:

Those buns are quite nice, I wish they’d use them for some other type of sandwich too… but I could take it or leave it with the rib-shaped pork/soy protein patties, they taste fine for what they are… pro-tip: they sell those same patties at the ghetto markets from the brand On-Cor, like $3 for a “family size” box of 12 patties. I am thinking of throwing a couple boxes of those in a crock-pot at work for a McRib party. My coworkers will have to spring for the rolls, pickles & onions.

10. Sandy says:

I’m a McRib Virgin and proud of it.