New Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell

My favorite menu item at Taco Bell has been beefed up with the introduction of the new Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch… now available for a limited time only.  The Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch features a soft flatbread covered in a melted three-cheese blend and seasoned beef, wrapped around a crunchy taco filled with seasoned beef, spicy ranch sauce, lettuce and cheese.   Check out my reviews of the original Cheesy Gordita Crunch, the even better Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch, and my customized creation… the Cheesysteak Gordita Crunch.My local Taco Bell has the Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch priced at $3.49. The Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch will set you back 570 calories, 32 grams of fat, 12 grams of saturated fat, 1110 milligrams of sodium, 44 grams of carbs, 7 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar, and 25 grams of protein.  There is a Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch Box for $5.00 and it includes a Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch, two Crunchy Tacos, and a medium drink.

6 comments on “New Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell

1. Thetentman says:

Drop the Chalupa

• Bubbsy says:

I like the fried crispy/chewy shell on the chalupa much more than the spongy cold flatbread on the gordita. It reminds me, in a good way, of the crust of those $1 Totino’s pizzas, which are actually a great guilty-pleasure junk food lunch when folded in half and eaten like a big pizza taco. I’m aware it would be fitting to say I’d have a PBR in the other hand but… well … maybe I do. If I’m out of chocolate milk. Ha.

2. Robert says:

Had this immediately for lunch today. The difference is basically just beef in the outer layer, but this was waaaaay cheesier than a typical cheesy gordita crunch.
    Delicious. And a really good deal for $5 with the drink and two tacos. Actually, just a drink and two tacos is almost $5 on its own at my Taco Bell. But that’s a rant for another day…

3. Sascha says:

Pretty good, but the messiest thing I’ve had in a long time. Zero grubbing on the go with this.

4. Helldog says:

I wish they’d fill the outside with bacon and the inside with lettuce and tomato and beef and make this a BLT gordita crunch.

5. alan rodriguez says:

same old.. i make better tacos then this..