New Sourdough Chicken Club from Burger King

Burger King released the Sourdough King back in late March and now there’s the new Sourdough Chicken Club for your chicken fix.  The Sourdough Chicken Club features a 100% white meat seasoned and breaded chicken filet topped with thick-cut smoked bacon, American cheese, lettuce, two tomato slices, and mayo on a toasted sourdough bun.  Available for a limited time only at participating Burger King locations. Nutrition info: 840 calories, 51 grams of fat, 12 grams of saturated fat, 1760 milligrams of sodium, 62 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 7 grams of sugar, 32 grams of proteinAlso being promoted at BK is the King’s Meal Deal.  Priced at $3.79, the King’s Meal Deal Pick is your choice of any two… a Cheeseburger, Bacon Cheeseburger or Chicken Jr. sandwich… plus small fries and a small fountain drink.  Available for a limited time.  No substitutes.

13 comments on “New Sourdough Chicken Club from Burger King

1. Johnnyboy says:

The keep getter better and better. I love the Sourdough bread. THhey should have the 2 for $6 deals with these sourdough sandwiches and burgers.

2. Johnnyboy says:

They keep getting better and better. I love the Sourdough bread. THhey should have the 2 for $6 deals with these sourdough sandwiches and burgers.

3. Alex says:

I can just see one of these Johnnyboy’s in the basement of a home that’s filled up with empty BK Whopper Boxes stacked up from 1982 to until they switched over to paper in the mid 90’s.

It’s an unfinished basement with one yellow light bulb hanging from a wire in the ceiling. In the corner is a book shelf filled with Archie and Batman comic books and some He-Man action figures lined up. In the middle of that room is a torn up lazyboy leather chair facing a mirror.

It’s the afternoon of May 10th, of the year 2018.

Sitting on that chair is Johnnyboy wearing a BK crown on his head. He’s wearing a tuxedo t-shirt with some strawberry shake stains from an earlier food run.

[Johnnyboy stands up and stares into the mirror] Yeah. Huh? [quickly removes his Star Wars Lightsaber from it’s sheath and quickly turns it on and hums phitchoo woo..woo as the weapon comes to life]

[Mirror Johnnyboy] Huh? Huh? Faster than you, you freakin’ son of a…I saw you comin’, you no good copy freak-heel.

[Johnnyboy reholsters] I’m standin’ here. You make the move. You make the move. It’s your move. Huh? [draws second Lightsaber from concealed forearm holster. Now there are two lightsabers.. pitchoo..woo..woo they crackle with electricity]

[Mirror Johnnyboy] Don’t try it, you freaking copy! [reholsters both lightsabers]

[Johnnyboy staring back] You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? [turns around to look behind him]

[Mirror Johnnyboy] Well, then who the Hell else are you talking- You talking to me?

[Johnnyboy] Well, I’m the only one here. Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? Oh yeah? Huh? ‘kay. [whips out both lightsabers and humms pitchoo woo woo both Sabers in tandem swinging them around fast]

How do you like that? Not so tough anymore you freaking copy?

[Mirror Johnnyboy] Huh?

(Johnnyboy voiceover: Listen you fake Johnnyboys, you screwheads. Here is a Johnnyboy who would not take it anymore. Who would not let or Listen to a copy, a screwhead to out copy him. Here is a Johnnyboy who would not take it anymore. A Johnnyboy who stood up against the copies. Here is a Johnnyboy who stood up. Here is…) [draws out his lightsabers and humms pitchoo woo woo and quickly swings] You’re dead copy Johnnyboy.

Fadeout while the music of Elton John’s Tiny Dancer starts playing…

• Patrick Bateman says:

Dude, get a life.

• Sandy says:

I completely agree. Seriously WTF.

• SweetMelanie says:

Oh my god, that was very creative and hilarious! Thank you Alex!

I guess you would have to know one of the most famous scenes in movie history. The one from Taxi Driver where Al Pacino talks to himself while looking in a mirror.

• SweetMelanie says:

That was sarcasm directed at Johnnyboy and his clone one of which is obsessed with the other. It was very creative in my opinion.

4. Mike Beck says:

King deal 3.79 meal is a good deal

5. Kihm Sanders says:

Johnnyboy slash Taxi Driver slash too funny…Great imagination!!

6. Brad says:

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. American cheese does not mesh with a fried chicken sandwich.

• Johnnyboy says:

True, they need to use a pepperjack cheese, provolone, swiss or gouda on this.

Speaking of deals, I had Arbys 2 for 6 gyros a few times recently, thats the best deal going right now, so good.

7. Michael Creech says:

Johnnyboy I flippin love you! You get soooooooo excited for food just like me!

8. Michael Creech says:

wooo wooo woooo love me some jb!!!!!!!!!!!