New Triple Melt Burrito and Triple Melt Nachos from Taco Bell

Taco Bell’s Nacho Fries are gone until the summer so there’s room on the menu for the new Triple Melt Burrito and Triple Melt Nachos.  The Triple Melt Burrito features seasoned beef, a shredded three-cheese blend and nacho cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla.  Triple Melt Nachos are tortilla chips topped with the aforementioned beef/cheeses. Both items are priced at $1 each. The Triple Melt Burrito is available in a $5 box with a Doritos Locos Taco, Cinnamon Twists and a Medium Drink.

17 comments on “New Triple Melt Burrito and Triple Melt Nachos from Taco Bell

1. Sandy says:

No more nacho fries until summer? Darn! The new nachos could be decent with added jalapenos and sour cream. I know…super healthy, LOL

2. JP says:

The burrito also has rice.

• BigBelly says:

Way to much rice in the burrito
      and the nachos barely had any meat or cheese
      lame 4/10 won’t order again

• Bubbsy says:

I had the same experience with the nachos — they came in one of the fold-over hot dog boxes, a small handful of chips, very stingy with the toppings – just a sparse sprinkling that got on a couple chips (literally like a tablespoon)…. I can understand since they’re priced at $1. But it still somehow made me feel sad.
        It’s a nice ‘just the basics’ value nacho idea, but should have bumped up the price so that they can put at least a little drizzle of topping across many of the chips.

3. Johnnyboy says:

I had this a few days ago and it was tasty, mainly the triple melt burritos. Great deal but rather have another taco instead of the cinnamon twists.

4. Sandy says:

$1 each! Wow, that is a deal.

5. Stephen M. says:

Taco Bell: Just bring back the Chili-cheese burrito. Thanks!

• Dan says:

Just ask for it when you order. Unfortunately, it’s not available in the app. I’ve never had a problem ordering them at my local TB.

6. Dennis says:

They should call it the Triple Rice burrito.

• Johnnyboy says:

TRUE, but if you eat it immediately…it tastes awesome. I also recently had their 7 layer burrito which is vegetarian….but tastes way better than this.

7. Mark says:

It was horrible. The nacho cheese in the burrito is wholely absorbed by the rice and it just tastes like mushy rice. No flavor. I’m not a big fan of Taco Bell rice to begin with but at least the beefy Fritos burrito has some texture to it. I much prefer the $1 cheesy bean and rice one as well.

The nachos were ok. They reminded me a lot of the triple layer ones but with meat instead of beans. The gripe for me was the three cheese blend is thrown on top of the meat and nacho cheese and supposed to be melted but mine wasn’t. Not that good to have non melted shredded cheese on nachos. And mine nachos didn’t have enough topping in general. Maybe just a bad day but I get triple layer nachos a lot and they’re always well covered.

8. Mike says:

$1 Triple melt burrito
    $1.50 doritos locos taco
    $1.01 cinnamon twists
    $1.61 medium drink
    ————————-
    $5.12 separately. That $5 is such a deal. They should have included a cheesy gordita crunch instead.

source fastfoodmenuprices.com