New Double Cheesy Crust Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut

For a limited time only, Pizza Hut is promoting the new Double Cheesy Crust Pan Pizza.  This large 1-topping pizza features the Original Pan Pizza with a ring of melted cheese in the toasted Parmesan crust and topped with Parmesan oregano.  My local Pizza Hut is offering the Double Cheesy Crust Pan Pizza for $14.99.

16 comments on “New Double Cheesy Crust Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut

1. Johnnyboy says:

My favorite chain pizza just got better… I can’t wait to try this, love me some Pizza Hut! Countdown to double cheese starts today! Other pizza places are disgusting or don’t put on enough cheese and their toppings are crap.

• Alex says:

Oh Johnnyboy, you are missing out on some glorious pizza.

Just go down to your local pizza joint.. The one that everyone else goes too. I Guarantee that it will be 100% better then anything Pizza Hut has served up in the last 30 years.

• Johnnyboy says:

Alex, that is the fake wannabe Johnnyboy. I like real mom and pop pizza joints. Ignore that clone Johnnyboy. Anyways the problem is like 2-3 mom and pop places I use to frequent closed. I never get Pizza for me anyways besides for the kids.

2. Justin ST says:

Hungry Howies is better

3. Darrell Martinsen says:

My Pizza Hut is charging 13.99. I’ll definitely be trying this soon as going with a Meat Lovers upgrade only adds $3 more!

4. Johnnyboy says:

Can’t wait to try this, I remember in 2009 they had the stuffed crust pan pizza and it failed. I hope this is better, but the price is kind of steep!!

5. bobo says:

When are they gonna have it so I can have my head baked into a block of cheese?

6. Sandy says:

I will take pretty much any mom and pop local pizza place pizza over anything PH puts out.

• max says:

I’ll take a lot of frozen pizzas over what Pizza Hut puts out these days. It’s a shame because it was so good back in the day. If it’s a matter of cost, I wish they would bring back the pizza they had then, call it premium, and charge an extra few bucks for it. Those that still want the cheap crap can buy it, and the rest of us can pay the upcharge and get good pizza.

• Johnnyboy says:

Pizza Hut was great in the 1980’s and 1990’s but I preferred Shakey’s when they were around my way….but both were superb. HONESTLY! DiGiorno Frozen pizza with the Rising Crust is better than any franchise stores.

• Sandy says:

Shakey’s brings back some great college memories. I remember their lunch a bunch hitting the spot on hungover weekends. Pizza, salad, fried chicken and Jojo potatoes. Good times!

7. Cat says:

So is this just stuffed crust pan pizza? Bring back the triple decker.

• Johnnyboy says:

YES! Finally someone remembers this pizza I never tried! I always craved it and then went to get it and it was gone! Please bring back the TRIPLE DECKER!!! and the Priazzo!!!

The stuffed crust pan pizza from 2009 had the ring of cheese on the outside near the crust, this pizza is supposed to be sealed inside the crust.

• Cat says:

The triple decker was GLORIOUS. There is a copy cat recipe floating around out there on the web, but I havent’ tried it yet. But I have many many fond memories of the triple decker.

8. DAVO ARMANIAN says:

This pizza is cheesy, i like my men with extra sauce…..not tomato on our pizzas. We like only thick white creamy sauce on our big sausage pizzas. Pepperoni is for girls. Salami and sausage on pizza is for men like us soy boys.