New Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Burger King

The latest from Burger King is the new Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich.  The new sandwich joins the 2 for $6 Mix or Match which also includes the Whopper and the Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

Introducing the Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich made with juicy, tender and crispy 100% white meat chicken, seasoned and breaded with bold flavors and just the right amount of heat; topped with fresh lettuce, a ripe tomato, and creamy mayonnaise all on a potato bun.

Nutrition info: 700 calories, 42 grams of fat, 7 grams of saturated fat, 1140 milligrams of sodium, 57 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 8 grams of sugar, and 25 grams of protein.

10 comments on “New Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Burger King

1. Johnnyboy says:

Wow, I thought their Crispy Chicken couldn’t be beat, now they have the Spicy. Man oh man is their regular sandwich awesome tasting. I hope they have these for a while, it’s also part of their 2 for $6 menu too.

2. Robert says:

I had this. It was noticeably thinner than a typical Tendercrisp-type filet. Lots of breading, too, but at least that made it crunchy. But the “spice” was the same kinda weird seasoning that $1 spicy chik’n had. Not much heat, just a strange fried-yesterday taste, in my opinion.

3. Robert says:

By the way, a Wendy’s spicy chicken has 20g of fat. This has over twice as much.

• Bubsy says:

It seems like such a wild fluctuation from Wendy’s to BK at double the fat for essentially the same sandwich prepared the same way.
      I can only think there must be a difference in either the mayo or the fryer oil.

• ahecht says:

Wendys says their mayo has 6g of fat, whereas Burger King says their mayo alone has 24g of fat.

• Bubbsy says:

Interesting – Perhaps BK is a little more realistic about the amount of mayo that is actually put onto the sandwiches. One TB of mayo is approx 10g of fat. Maybe Wendy’s deliberately understates the ‘serving’ of mayo on the sandwich (less than a TB) rather than a big glob (2+ TB) in order to make their nutritional info seem favorable… though certainly in real life they gob on the mayo to give the sandwich a richer fattier taste. So, Wendy’s: “here’s this deliciously fatty sandwich covered with mayo, and look the sandwich only has 20g of fat if we lie about the amount of mayo on the nutrition info.” At least BK is honest about how unhealthy their food is….
        Sure nobody is gonna eat a fried chicken sandwich with mayo regularly if they are interested in eating healthy, and so nutrition info is pretty much irrelevant, but still —

4. BBB says:

Had this today as part of the 2 for $6 deal with a Whopper. This thing was great! It was hot, juicy and very flavorful. Minimal spice (2/10) but overall it is definitely a 9/10.

5. Pat Mackels says:

Tried this yesterday… Very good chicken, breading and just enough heat. My new fast food spicy chicken is BK’s! I could probably eat 2 or 3 at at time. More flavor than Wendy’s, McD’s too.

6. JP says:

Maybe I got a fluke. I eat blazin wings for the taste and regularly add home grown ghost peppers to meals, but this had a pretty good kick. I’d say it’s the second spiciest fast food item I’ve found after the volcano taco. Very tasty albeit mine was fresh out of the fryer. Could have used more mayo as the filet was way bigger than the bun, but I’m a fan. Makes me wish they still had the $1 spicy chicken instead of their crappy $1 spicy chicken that is essentially their regular $1 chicken sandwich with crappy sauce instead of the breading. Overall a great 2 for 6 deal if you’re with someone else.

• doctorx0079 says:

Did you ever have the Wendy’s Jalapeño Fresco burger, with the Ghost Pepper Sauce? I found that to be too spicy.