New ExtraMostBestest Stuffed Crust Pizza from Little Caesars

Little Caesars started their ExtraMostBestest Pizza campaign in May of 2017.  The pizza boasted the “most pepperoni and cheese of any large round standard menu 1-topping pepperoni pizza sold by the top four major national pizza chains”.  The latest is a stuffed crust version… introducing the ExtraMostBestest Stuffed Crust Pizza.  Stuffed with 3 feet of cheese and priced at $9 plus tax.  Available HOT-N-READY 4-8pm at participating Little Caesars locations

7 comments on “New ExtraMostBestest Stuffed Crust Pizza from Little Caesars

1. Johnnyboy says:

I can’t wait to try this weekend, I love cheese and stuffed crust. At least it will be cheaper than Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust.

2. Johnnyboy says:

They were sold out when I went there on Saturday. I didn’t get to try it yet, super pissed. Now I have to wait till next Saturday to try it.

3. Bubbsy says:

At $6 the XtraMostestBestest was at least a value considering the quality of pizza. Stuffing a string of cheese into the crust and bumping up the price by 50% to $9 seems to be a bit of a (*pardon the pun) stretch.

4. Gnarly dude says:

Agreed…………………. I guess my comment was too short.

5. Sandy says:

LC has the best “fast food” pizza out there. It blows Piss hut and Papa j’s out of the water. Living outside of Chicago I prefer the mom and pop pizzerias but LC’s Detroit style deep dish is pretty darn good for a chain. I think it’s the muenster cheese mix that makes it work.

6. Johnnyboy says:

I went to my local LC yesterday and AGAIN they don’t have it, there’s a note of the door that says, they have sold out of the Stuffed Crust pizza. I remember Pizza Hut having this issue too and then I found out they started using frozen dough. Maybe this new pizza might be frozen.

7. doctorx0079 says:

Since we have Jet’s around here I really don’t get the love for LC. My LC makes the most bland greasy pizza I ever ate.