Arby’s New Greek Gyro Salad and Gyro Loaded Curly Fries from Arby’s

Arby’s has brought back their Traditional Greek Gyro for a limited time and alongside it is the new Greek Gyro Salad and the new Gyro Loaded Curly Fries.  The Greek Gyro Salad features gyro meat, tzatziki dressing, gyro seasoning, iceberg lettuce, leaf lettuce, red onions and tomatoes.  Nutrition info: 420 calories, 37 grams of fat, 9 grams of saturated fat, 700 milligrams of sodium, 11 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, 10 grams of protein.

We didn’t just put diced tomatoes and red onion on top of chopped lettuce. We added a side of tzatziki dressing, gyro seasoning, and traditional Greek gyro meat, because we’re Arby’s. Meat is kind of our thing.​​

The new Gyro Loaded Curly Fries feature curly fries topped with gyro meat, tzatziki sauce, gyro seasoning, red onions and tomatoes.  This isn’t the first time Arby’s curly fries have been loaded.  Nutrition info: 820 calories, 59 grams of fat, 12 grams of saturated fat, 1650 milligrams of sodium, 57 grams of carbs, 6 grams of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, 14 grams of protein.

Traditional Greek gyro meat. Creamy tzatziki sauce. Diced tomatoes and red onions. Gyro seasoning. The flavors of distant Greece, on top of the curly fries of not-so-distant Arby’s.​

9 comments on “Arby’s New Greek Gyro Salad and Gyro Loaded Curly Fries from Arby’s

1. Johnnyboy says:

I would try the fries with the fake gyro meat!

• JonJon says:

I tried the salad and gyro. Not bad for fast food gyro meet. More than acceptable

• Johhnyboy says:

I was being sarcastic, everytime I try to make it to their resturant, they are closed at night…I work 2nd shift. My only time to try it is on Saturday or Sunday. I am on their email club, I get coupons all the time.

• CulinaryZerg says:

Lol, me too. The combo makes me go “whaaa…..why?” , but somehow I imagine it to work really well somehow.

2. Sandy says:

For the price, their gyros are decent. They now use the lamb/beef combo. Not as good as a Chicago greasy diner gyro but better than a lot of FF options out there.

3. doctorx0079 says:

It’s not fake. It’s Greek-American style like you get from a gyro place.

4. barnaby says:

For anyone interested that doesn’t know about our resident troll — it’s not fake gyro meat, it’s the same blend of lamb/beef with mild but flavorful spice that is supplied to 99% of the Greek dives and Coney joints. In fact, aside from the tziki that was pretty flavorless, they made a great cheap gyro-style sandwich, and I would trust Arby’s more than the local coney house for cleanliness.

5. Sue says:

Meh – gyro salad was boring, not enough onions tomato and meat. Lettuce was abundant, but was browning. I will not get again.