New Sandwich Legends from Arby’s

Thanks to GrubGrade reader Jody for sending over a picture of new Sandwich Legends from Arby’s.  These were spotted at an Arby’s near Evansville, Indiana.  My local Arby’s in Maryland is also offering Sandwich Legends so it could be an early release not yet shown on the Arby’s website.  Sandwich Legends include the New York Reuben for $4.99 (which we’ve seen under different names before… see our review), the new Miami Cuban for $5.49, and the new Texas Brisket for $5.49.  We’ll keep you posted when/if these go national.  Let us know in the comments if you’ve come across these in your area.

7 comments on “New Sandwich Legends from Arby’s

1. Danno says:

I had the Cuban Tuesday and the Brisket on Wednesday of this week in Huntsville, AL. Both were surprisingly loaded with meat. Both were really good. The Cuban was my favorite. The Swiss Cheese was really melted well. The Brisket was really good as well. The Texas Toast was a nice touch.

2. John W says:

There is an Arby’s that I pass by every morning on my way to work. Earlier this week, I noticed that the sign outside mentioned the Cuban and the Texas Brisket. Presumably they have the Reuben as well. This is in the Youngstown OH area.

3. M-Logan says:

The Cuban looks pretty good, as long as that pork is done right. If it’s just a tough slab then no thanks.

4. Food Junkie says:

I saw a poster in Huntington Beach, CA

5. JohnnyBoy says:

Sandwich legends? Give me a break, more like the same old sandwiches renamed and repriced.

6. Chrissy says:

I had the Cuban, very good, the only problem is the same one they have with their Reuben, they don’t toast the bun.

7. doctorx0079 says:

I saw this at my Arby’s in Fairborn OH. It will be interesting to compare their “Miami Cuban” to the real deal. Of course the original Cubans are from Tampa anyway. 😉