Cheesy Tots Are Back at Burger King

Burger King’s Cheesy Tots (review) have been on again, off again for the last five years and they’re back on the menu for another limited time run.  BK describes their Cheesy Tots as crunchy bite-sized snacks perfect at any time of the day – featuring a crispy outside and a warm mixture of potatoes and creamy American cheese on the inside.Nutrition info: 310 calories, 15 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of saturated fat, 780 milligrams of sodium, 34 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 9 grams of protein.

9 comments on “Cheesy Tots Are Back at Burger King

1. Johnnyboy says:

Just had these straight out of the fryer, I imagine they wouldn’t be as tasty otherwise, but they are hands-down me new favorite side. They only give you 1 ranch tub, you really need at least 3 for dunking. The cashier looked at me the wrong way when I asked for more ranch, I’ll just say he won’t make that mistake again, guess he didn’t notice at first that I’m built like a tank.

2. DAVO ARMANIAN says:

My good pal JB told me about these. He only eats fast food once a month but he absolutely adores LTOs. Guy is built like a body builder but just can’t seem to shake his addiction of fast food. Him and his husband are real foodies. Anyhow, this looks real good, I will try it.

3. Mike says:

Is it just me or is this site down like 75 percent of the time lately??

4. M-Logan says:

These are awesome but every time I get around to trying to get some, they are out of them again. I’m about sick of it. The last time they only lasted a few days – ridiculous.

5. Scram says:

I like these, but barely notice any cheesy flavor.

6. Thistle says:

Why do I get the feeling that Johnnyboy and DAVO ARMANIAN are the same person…