Taco Bell Nacho Fries Coming January 25

Taco Bell is set to debut new Nacho Fries nationwide on Thursday, January 25th.  Nacho Fries flavored with Mexican seasoning and served with a side of warm Nacho Cheese.  Priced at $1.00 a la carte for a limited time only.  You also have the option to get your fries topped with beef, pico de gallo, nacho cheese, sour cream etc with upgrades to Nacho Fries Supreme for $2.49 or Nacho Fries Bell Grande for $3.49. A $5 box with fries, a Doritos Locos Taco, a Cheesy Gordita Crunch and Medium Drink will also be available.

8 comments on “Taco Bell Nacho Fries Coming January 25

1. JohnnyBoy says:

Can’t wait, I commented just a few months ago that Taco Bell needs something potatoey like Fries to go with their combos. I am a genius!

2. Eddie says:

I recently had taco bell and the cheese was a lot brighter more Cheetos instead of kraft singles. I did not enjoy.

3. holly says:

they better utilize these and have a french fries bellgrande

4. Sandy says:

I want to try these! Sounds like a nice snack at a great price.

5. Johnnyboy says:

A disgrace. There’s nothing new about fried potatoes. And they already have items with beef and sour cream – I doubt they have new formulas for their beef or sour cream. It’s like 2 months now that there has been nothing new from fast food. This is basically just nachos with potatoes. Yawn.

6. Kevin M says:

They look good, and seem like a good price for an average small size. I’ll try them, can’t knock then for trying something new.

7. I bit the bullet. Taco Bell Fries are… Seasoned Fries. You can buy a big bag of them at walmart for about $2. Little bit stronger curly fry taste. Don’t be deceived by ads, it’s about the size of mcdonalds small fries. The cheese dip is your generic 10 gallon can of nacho cheese, nothing too special about it. I’d say they are worth a try once, or if you *really* want fries with your taco bell. They’ve had better $1 specials by a mile though