Popeyes Promotes $5 Holiday Feast and $20 Holiday Feast

With the holiday season in full swing, Popeyes has launched the $5 Holiday Feast to be the featured combo meal on the menu.  The $5 Holiday Feast features two pieces of chicken, a side, and a biscuit for $5.
For a larger group, Popeyes is also offering the $20 Holiday Feast which comes with nine pieces of chicken, two large sides and five biscuits for $20.

8 comments on “Popeyes Promotes $5 Holiday Feast and $20 Holiday Feast

1. Johnnyboy says:

These are not such a great deal unless you get the $5 one, fore the family…it seems they are copying the KFC ripoff deals. 9 pieces of chicken with sides for $20? Anyways, I can only eat fried chicken like once every season anyway, it makes me so sluggish and icky after eating it.

• DAVO ARMANIAN says:

You must have the body of an Adonis, after all you cleanse regularly and only eat fast food once per month.

• Johnnyboy says:

No, my fellow Instagram follower….I have the body of your mom and she is doing things you would never get from a woman. Who needs fried chicken when she can get all my finger lickin’sauce.

• doctorx0079 says:

If fried chicken makes you feel ill you are probably on the wrong blog.

• Johnnyboy says:

i like it and it just makes me tired and lazy. So I don’t crave it but one every 3-4 months. Sometimes it is Popeye’s and sometime it is KFC. We actually have a convenience stores in Baltimore areas called ROYAL FARMS, It is like 7-Eleven. They have the best chicken HANDS DOWN you can get. I better be careful responding to you, my fan and instagram follower DAVO ARWOMANIN might not like me talking to you.

2. Larry says:

The regular menu price of the $5 Holiday Feast is $4.99.
    Explain that promo deal to me please.