New Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich from Arby’s

Fish sandwich season has been kicked off at Arby’s. This year, there’s the new Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich option.  The Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich features crispy, wild-caught Alaskan Pollock coated with Nashville hot seasoning, topped with pickles, shredded lettuce and Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch on a sesame bun.  Also available as a flatbread or go deluxe with the King’s Hawaiian Nashville Hot Fish Deluxe which replaces the sesame bun with a King’s Hawaiian bun, plus a slice of cheddar cheese.  Nutrition info for the Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich: 540 calories, 23 grams of fat, 1000 milligrams of sodium, 63 grams of carbs, 4 grams of fiber, 7 grams of sugar, 21 grams of protein.Also new to the Arby’s menu are Oreo Bites.  New Oreo Bites are chocolate doughnut bites baked with Oreo wafer pieces, filled with Oreo creme and dusted with an Oreo sugar blend.  Served warm.  Nutrition info: 330 calories, 21 grams of fat, 115 milligrams of sodium, 32 grams of carbs, 1 grams of fiber, 17 grams of sugar, 4 grams of protein.

12 comments on “New Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich from Arby’s

1. Johnnyboy says:

How come they don’t have a Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich first? I ugly try this this weekend. There is nothing new the past month at any fast food places.

• MP says:

Yes there certainly is. I can’t even think of a national chain that *didn’t* have something new last month.

• Chrissy says:

Actually, there really hasn’t been, so much so, that fast food reviewers on youtube have been complaining that there’s nothing really new out there for them to review. Sure, there has been some stuff with new names, but it was mostly old items being re-branded, guess they fooled you.

• MP says:

There have been plenty of new items at fast food joints in the last month, regardless of what you heard from someone on youtube. Yes some of them are variations of what they do, like the burger joints will have a sandwich with different bread or toppings or protein… or they’ll offer a new side dish… it’s not like Taco Bell comes out with lasagna or KFC tries pizza or whatever it is you seem to expect as “new” apparently?

2. Johnnyboy says:

will* try

3. Chris says:

Looks interesting. I really don’t consider Arby’s for seafood, but then again, neither is McD’s and I love the filet-o-fish, as pedestrian as it may be.

4. Scram says:

I love KFC Nashville Hot, so I’m definitely going to try this fush sandwich tomorrow. So, is it just seasoning, no sauce?

5. doctorx0079 says:

I like the Nashville Hot Fish Sandwich! Pretty snappy for fast food. I don’t see any point in getting the deluxe though.

6. Sascha says:

Man, I just don’t know. I enjoy the NAshville hot chicken at KFC, and I definitely enjoy the sandwich the most, as the bun and mayo reduces some of the heat of the chicken, so this may be a good sandwich, just leery on how the spice would work with fish. But, if they include this in a 2 for $5 or $6 deal, I’ll probably try it. Hopefully they’ll bring back the fish in a flatbread option, because I enjoyed that more than the sandwich last year.

7. Malcolm says:

I just tried both of the Nashville Hot Fish sandwiches, and they are legit.

8. doctorx0079 says:

It’s almost, but not quite, as spicy as Wendy’s old Jalapeño Fresco Spicy Chicken. I thought those were too spicy actually.