New $1 Stacker from Taco Bell Spotted Early

On Thursday, December 21st, Taco Bell will be officially launching the new $1 Stacker, but I saw my local Taco Bell in Maryland was offering it already.  The $1 Stacker consists of a tri-folded flour tortilla with seasoned ground beef, nacho cheese sauce, and a three-cheese blend.  A $5 Stacker Box was also available which came with a Stacker, a Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco, a Crunchy Taco, chips and nacho cheese sauce, and a medium drink.There’s also a $1 Breakfast Stacker which features a tri-folded flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs and cheese.  For 29-cents more you can add bacon or sausage to the Breakfast Stacker.

8 comments on “New $1 Stacker from Taco Bell Spotted Early

1. John Le says:

you guys are back! started sweating

2. Johnnboy says:

I tried this and it doesn’t taste like something new. Just the same old beef and cheese and folded into a flour tortilla. However with 2 more tacos. a drink and chips and cheese dip…..this is a great deal and plenty of food.

3. Anderssen Copper says:

Pleasantly surprised by these. I tried a bean, a beef, and a steak, all with creamy jalapeno, and they were all fairly good. I actually think the pinto bean one was the tastiest.

4. StevenP says:

The current Cravings box is a much better deal than the Stacker box. So I did the Taco Bell math. With chips/macho cheese and cinnamon twists being a toss-up, wouldn’t you rather have a cheesy gordita crunch AND a beefy 5-layer burrito for just a dollar more than a doritos loco taco? I would!

5. Chris says:

Not bad. I had the beef, ordered it extra crispy. It was hot, melty, and pretty good.
    Folks brought in treats to work yesterday, so that was all I needed for lunch.

And, I brought my own drink, so I saved thirty-three cents on water. : )

6. doctorx0079 says:

My Taco Bell also has the $1 Cheesy Crunch Melt and I have to say, I like it a lot better than the $1 Stacker. The Cheesy Crunch Melt uses the crispy Mexican Pizza wafers which I have always loved anyway. I guess they are fried flour tortillas?