Free Queso Offer at Chipotle on December 12

I haven’t heard many good things about Chipotle’s new queso.  Leave a comment if you’ve tried it… what do you think?  If you’re willing to wear a cheesy sweater to Chipotle on Tuesday, December 12th, you can get free queso on your entree when you buy a burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos.  Risky.

10 comments on “Free Queso Offer at Chipotle on December 12

1. Ben says:

Just being on the safe side. I’ll past

2. Rob Lorenz says:

I don’t eat queso, but my wife does. She tried the chipotle queso and couldn’t finish it.

3. Ryanexpress says:

It’s terrible. I really wanted to like it, but it doesn’t resemble cheese sauce in taste, and it’s grainy textured which is off-putting. After about three tries, I still buy the chips and come hope and warm up a bowl of tostitos queso dip from a jar.

4. Matt says:

I know i’m in the minority but I like it

5. Junior says:

I like it. It tastes like homemade cheese sauce that’s made with a roux. It definitely doesn’t taste like “nacho cheese”, but that’s what I like about it.

6. Jenny says:

Horrible. Love chipotle didn’t like the queso at all.

7. Ed says:

I’d wear a sweater for them to take this abomination off the menu as it soils the good name of queso.

8. the guy says:

They changed the recipe and are rolling out the new stuff. Tried it recently and although I’m not sure if what I tried was the old or the new, it’s fine as part of a burrito bowl.

9. Ross says:

Had both the old and new recipe. Thought the old recipe was terrible. The new recipe was MUCH better in the flavor department (actually had a little spice to it) but only a little better in the consistency department, as I still felt like it was a little grainy, though not nearly as bad as before.