Rolled Chicken Tacos are Back at Taco Bell

A few years back, Taco Bell introduced Rolled Chicken Tacos (review… liked them a lot) and they’re back for another limited time run.  Rolled Chicken Tacos are crispy tacos rolled up with marinated all-white-meat shredded chicken and come with a choice of 5 dipping sauces:  Spicy Ranch, Nacho Cheese, Premium Guacamole, Salsa and Reduced-Fat Sour Cream.  Rolled Chicken Tacos are available at my local Taco Bell in a 2-pack with 1 dip for $2.29, a 4-pack with 2 dips for $4.49 or a Taco Duo 12-pack which includes 6 Rolled Chicken Tacos, 6 Crunchy Tacos and 3 dips for $12.99.  Prices vary.  Nutrition-wise, a 2-pack of Rolled Chicken Tacos will set you back 260 calories, 11 grams of fat, 470 milligrams of sodium, 29 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, and 10 grams of protein.

15 comments on “Rolled Chicken Tacos are Back at Taco Bell

1. Jessica Kuligowski says:

Salsa isn’t included as a dip this time around, although you can always buy an extra side.

2. Darrell Martinsen says:

Along with that “rollout,” pun intended lol, Taco Bell has also changed their Cravings Deal. Previously, it came with a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, a Burrito Supreme, a Crunchy Taco, Chips and Cheese and a Medium Drink. Now, the new deal comes with a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, a Beefy 5-layer Burrito, a Crunchy Taco, Cinnamon Twists, and a Medium Drink.
    Still a decent value but not as good a deal to me, as Burrito Supreme in our area is $3.39 and Beefy 5-layer Burrito is only $1.99 and is smaller.
    I’m not excited about rolled tacos either so I guess I’ll be getting less Taco Bell until the next Limited Time Offer comes around.
    Bummer but there’s always McRib!

• Mark says:

I actually like the taste of the 5 layer one better. Maybe it is smaller, but it’s still tons of food for $5. To me the big loss is swapping nachos for cinnamon twists. That stinks.

3. jh says:

For the sauces, I think (officially) they only have ranch, nacho cheese, and guac. They ditched the sour cream and salsa (can’t find them in the app), though I wouldn’t be surprised if some locations would do the sub, anyway.

4. BoJangles says:

Yesssssssss. Love these. I almost misread the 12 pack duo part as a 12 pk chicken taco and briefly got excited..

5. Robert says:

At my location a 2 pack is $1.99 and a 4 pack is $4.99. lol whut

6. Anderssen Copper says:

These were very disappointing. They are overpriced for what are nothing more than frozen chicken taquitos. $1.99 for 2 and $3.99 for 4 at my location. I tried the spicy ranch and the guac (salsa and sour cream aren’t listed as an option), and neither really elevated the flavor beyond bland.

7. BigBelly says:

We liked these, even the guacamole was decent, but they’re small. It took 5 of them to fill me up, and compared to the box deal, that’s not near the value. Glad to see the spiked lemonade back here

8. Chris says:

I got a two pack the other day. They were HOT and steaming. Pretty decent. Crisp shell. Bland nacho sauce, but a good deal for two bucks. Design a bargain meal around these, taco bell!

9. JohnnyDepp says:

Just tried these and they are NOT worth it. The sauces tasted great. You can get better taquitos from Costco frozen section.

• MP says:

Sure they’re similar to items sold frozen at the market, just like french fries for example, but value is added by — A) they are prepared for you; B) They’re fried crisp, saving you the hassle of the fryer; C) Warm cheese sauce. Really not a bad value for a fast food side item. Don’t say they’re the same in the oven because no they’re not. Frozen french fries are cheaper at the market than getting deep fried french fries with cheese sauce from Arby’s – do you see no added value there either?