New Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich from Burger King

The LTO’s continue to roll in at Burger King.  The latest is the Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich and it features a 100% white meat seasoned crispy chicken filet, tomato pepper signature sauce, black forest ham and mozzarella cheese on a potato bun. Available at participating BK locations for a limited time only.  Nutrition info: 730 calories, 39 grams of fat, 9 grams of saturated fat, 63 grams of carbs, 1930 milligrams of sodium, 16 grams of sugar, 32 grams of protein.

11 comments on “New Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich from Burger King

1. Johnnyboy says:

I just saw that at the drive they after I bought the Farmhouse Bacon burger which was exactly how I thought it would taste. I took only a few bites and proceeded to eat the regular Whopper I bough as well. My child ate most of the Farmhouse burger. I was surprised…anyways that had too much going on, I should have just bought this Cordon Bleu instead. 🙁

• DAVO ARMANIAN says:

Fast food only once a month huh? I think not.

• MP says:

That’s funny, I noticed when this johnnyboy said that earlier too, in spite of giving his opinion every other day, usually qualifying it with something like: “I just got this today after my 30-day wallaby-urine cleanse and power workout regimen that makes me built like a tank…” You gotta love people who go on anonymous message boards and still can’t help going total poseur thinking they are impressing anyone.

2. BigBelly says:

Yumbo’s by months end?

3. Matt says:

Wow this sounds great. I think Arby’s Cordon Bleu sandwich has always been one of the best fast food sandwiches. The sauce on this one sounds intriguing. Honestly, I don’t feel like “Cordon Bleu” stuff does well on menus just because of the name and people not necessarily knowing what it is

4. Taylor says:

I love Arby’s Cordon Bleu and it’s been my favorite for years. I’m sure this will be good and I’ll try it. But it’s supposed to have Swiss cheese on it. Mozzarella doesn’t have the flavor and it will be missed.

5. Anderssen Copper says:

When I had a local Arby’s, I used to really like their Cordon Bleu sandwich, but this BK one fails with the weird pepper sauce. If I ever buy this again, I would definitely leave that sauce off it and just substitute it for mayo. $5.39 at my location.

6. Bryon says:

Just had this sandwich. And now I’m sick in the stomach. The tomato pepper sauce tasted more like somebody mixed french dressing with orange kool-aid powder. There was nothing tomato’y, or peppery about it. Just made the sandwich disgusting, and messy. Not to mention the overly processed cheese left a waxy film in my mouth. I want Arby’s cordon blue back.

7. BBB says:

I had it the other day and while the sauce is good it over powers everything else on the sandwich. I would ask for it with no pepper sauce and then add mayo instead. Then hopefully you can get the flavors of the ham, cheese, etc.

8. Taylor says:

I didn’t see the part about the sauce! That’s a deal breaker! I’ll pass on this. Especially after hearing the other comments in regard to it.