New Spicy Chicken Nuggets from Burger King

For a limited time, Burger King is offering new Spicy Chicken Nuggets and they’re a part of the 10 for $1.49 promotion.  The 10 piece order of nuggets comes with your choice of two dipping sauces.

Made with white meat, our bite-sized Spicy Chicken Nuggets are tender and juicy on the inside and crispy crunchy on the outside. Coated in a spicy homestyle breading, they are perfect for dipping in any of our delicious dipping sauces.

Nutrition info: 530 calories, 37 grams of fat, 28 grams of carbs, 1420 milligrams of sodium, 20 grams of protein

6 comments on “New Spicy Chicken Nuggets from Burger King

1. s says:

So do these still taste like microwavable dog nuggets?

2. Turd Ferguson says:

I am going to try this today, you can’t beat the price. In California, you can get great deals as a butch les**an who looks like the thing from the skit from early 90’s called “IT’S PAT” from SNL. I am a loser who will never amount to anything, I have no man or woman, I have my dogs who will take care of me in my old age. I like to eat dog food from time to time as well.

3. RayRay says:

15 cents a nugget seems like a great price. Might have to give them a try even though I rarely go to BK.

4. John smitg says:

Not sure if I got fresh ones or a better batch but I ordered both regular and spicy nuggets. $3.28 for 20 nuggets. Spicy ones were fresh, hot and crispy. Had more batter compared to normal nuggets and had an orange tint with black pepper coated in. Smelled amazing. Was moist and a little spicy at first. Gotta try them fresh to really judge them. If they all taste fresh like this each and every time Burger King is taking a step in the right direction. Killer deal at $1.49 for 10 and taste pretty good.

5. Johnnyboy says:

Just tried his yesterday along with a double cheeseburger. The double cheeseburger was great but these nuggets were no different then the regular. No heat or any different flavor. Are these nuggets or something else….I’d rather have McDonald’s nuggets or Chick-fil-a nuggets.

6. Ryan S. says:

I had these over the weekend. They were reasonably spicy. I’ll definitely be buying them again.

I did not use any of BK’s sauces, though. The wife wanted Whataburger, which was right next door, and she gives me the spicy ketchup she gets. I usually don’t like ketchup with nuggets, but this was great!