New Farmhouse King from Burger King

The Burger King menu has been busy with new items lately and the latest is the Farmhouse King.  This latest offering in the “King” line of sandwiches features more than a half pound of flame-grilled beef, thick-cut smoked bacon, American cheese, crispy onions, ketchup, creamy signature sauce and a fried egg on a toasted sesame seed bun.

GrubGrade reader Brian sent over some pics from his Farmhouse King combo ($8.69) purchase today.  Take a look:

7 comments on “New Farmhouse King from Burger King

1. M-Logan says:

Again the real item looks nothing like the publicity pic.

What is the signature sauce? I don’t think I’ve seen that at BK before….

2. Sascha says:

They’ve all been good to very good, and this one sounds kinda amazing.

3. Johnnyboy says:

That looks interesting except for the crunchy onions. I wouldn’t mind it but I hope that is a fresh cracked egg.

4. Mark says:

Looks awful. If I want an egg burger I’m getting the Royal from Red Robin.

5. Anderssen Copper says:

I have seen a few rave reviews for this, but I wasn’t fond of it. The whole thing was freshly made, and even the egg had a little yolk drippage. It’s also fairly massive. But, the sauce, onion straws, and egg together were a bit gross. I ended up pulling the egg off, and it improved a bit. But mostly it’s just a big ol’ stack of goo and protein (egg, two patties, 4 slices of cheese) stuffed in a bun. An ok deal at $6.29 if you like the flavors.

6. Kevin says:

I think the whole thing would have been better if it used just one burger patty.

7. edh says:

Looks gross in the ad and worse in these photos