Arby’s Venison Sandwich Coming Nationwide on October 21

Last year, select Arby’s locations featured a Venison Sandwich on their menu for a limited time only.  The sandwiches sold out within hours.  Starting Saturday, October 21st, all Arby’s restaurants will be offering the Venison Sandwich.  Once again, the quantities are very limited so grab one early if you’re interested.The Arby’s Venison Sandwich features a thick-cut venison steak and crispy onions topped with a juniper berry sauce on a toasted specialty roll. The venison is marinated in garlic, salt and pepper and then sous-vide for three hours.  The juniper berry sauce is a Cabernet steak sauce infused with juniper berries.  Nutrition info: 490 calories, 11 grams of fat, 680 milligrams of sodium, 45 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, 9 grams of sugar, 50 grams of protein.

10 comments on “Arby’s Venison Sandwich Coming Nationwide on October 21

1. holly says:

i have a feeling that this will be a major fail

2. Richard Ginn says:

YES!!!!!!!!! Arby’s is the king!!!

3. Sandy says:

Sorry, but I can’t even begin to think about eating Bambi!

• doctorx0079 says:

Those bastards don’t care, they wander right out into the middle of the road and just stare at you as if to say “What?”

4. doctorx0079 says:

I need to know which locations dammit! Maybe I should just make my own at home.

5. Steve says:

My nearest Arbys sign says it’s only on the 21st.

6. doctorx0079 says:

Can we expect a review of this one? Is there even a point?

7. Liv says:

I had it and yeah it wasn’t good. Just lackluster. The venison had this peppery taste but it tasted a little gamey and just felt dry. The sauce was lost and felt meh. This was a fail.

8. doctorx0079 says:

Got mine! Not exactly tough but chewy. You really need a steak knife to eat it. Grubbing on the go is out of the question. Mostly tasted like beef seasoned with black pepper. The fried onions were nice but the sauce contributed nothing. Mine were $7 each. Overall okay but probably not something I would get again, especially for $7. Below Arby’s usual standards. I can cook better venison steaks at home for not much more effort.