Subway Brings Back the Autumn Carved Turkey Sub

Subway has brought back their Autumn Carved Turkey Sub about a month earlier than its October debut last fall.  The Autumn Carved Turkey Sub features thick-cut turkey breast, sweet and tangy cranberry mustard sauce and cheddar cheese on your choice of bread.  Of course, available for a limited time only.

The default nutritional value for the 6-inch Autumn Carved Turkey with 9-grain wheat bread and added red onions, spinach, and tomatoes clocks in at 430 calories, 10 grams of fat, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, 1160 milligrams of sodium, 52 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 15 grams of sugar, and 30 grams of protein.

13 comments on “Subway Brings Back the Autumn Carved Turkey Sub

1. Johnnyboy says:

This looks like Thanksgiving throw up wrapper up in rubber yoga mat flavored bread with subpar ingredients that cost more than a a decent sized Jersey Mike, Johnny or Firehouse Subs prices.

2. Johnnyboy says:

This looks like Thanksgiving throw up wrapped up in a rubber yoga mat flavored bread with below subpar ingredients that cost more than a a decent sized Jersey Mike, Johnny or Firehouse Subs prices.

• MP says:

Subway’s produce is supplied by the same distributor as pretty much every restaurant nationwide (fast food or sit-down chain). As for the sliced turkey breast, I don’t know if you’ve tasted it, but it tastes exactly like any roasted sliced turkey lunchmeat (it’s not a processed loaf). No, Subway sandwiches do not cost more than Firehouse or Jersey Mike, etc. Disregard Johnnyboy’s emotional opinions for the ignorance.

• Johnnyboy says:

I didn’t say anything about produce, I was talking about their cheap meats. Of course you get a larger sandwich at other places which can be shared with another person. The other sandwich places are far superior than Subway, even Blimpi’s or WAWA gas station freshly made subs is better than Subway.

• Steven says:

truth, although i’d rather have Firehouse

3. BBB says:

Who even eats at subway anymore when there are 10+ other sub places way better.

• Joe Cool says:

Ok, name them, I need 11 sub places that are better.

• Johnnyboy says:

11. Jerry’s Subs & Pizza Restaurant
        BONUS:
        ————————————————————-
        12. Any Mom and Pop Italian sandwich shop in your area
        13. Any Chinese Carryout that serves subs

• Stevo says:

They are all about the same. I can’t tell a difference. So I go with the cheapest, which is Subway.

4. brad says:

I’ve said it before, if Subway brings back the old bread I’ll give em another chance.

• Johnnyboy says:

They need to bring back Subway pre Jared. Forget the healthy choice advertising and bring me back the TRENCH CUT and bring back real deals, maybe get rid of chips and have some fries or something. Anyways, bring back the Subway I enjoyed from 1996-2002.

• Stevo says:

I have noticed the bread at Subway was drier and more airy than I remember. I thought maybe it was just a bad batch.

5. Chris says:

I can’t imagine getting a turkey breast without bacon. But I’m certainly past paying for one at Subway.