Subway Brings Back the Autumn Carved Turkey Sub

Subway has brought back their Autumn Carved TurkeyΒ Sub about a month earlier than its October debut last fall. Β The Autumn Carved Turkey Sub features thick-cut turkey breast, sweet and tangy cranberry mustard sauce and cheddar cheese on your choice of bread. Β Of course, available for a limited time only.

The default nutritional value for the 6-inch Autumn Carved Turkey with 9-grain wheat bread and added red onions, spinach, and tomatoes clocks in at 430 calories, 10 grams of fat, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, 1160 milligrams of sodium, 52 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 15 grams of sugar, and 30 grams of protein.

22 comments on “Subway Brings Back the Autumn Carved Turkey Sub

1. Johnnyboy says:

This looks like Thanksgiving throw up wrapper up in rubber yoga mat flavored bread with subpar ingredients that cost more than a a decent sized Jersey Mike, Johnny or Firehouse Subs prices.

2. Johnnyboy says:

This looks like Thanksgiving throw up wrapped up in a rubber yoga mat flavored bread with below subpar ingredients that cost more than a a decent sized Jersey Mike, Johnny or Firehouse Subs prices.

• MP says:

Subway’s produce is supplied by the same distributor as pretty much every restaurant nationwide (fast food or sit-down chain). As for the sliced turkey breast, I don’t know if you’ve tasted it, but it tastes exactly like any roasted sliced turkey lunchmeat (it’s not a processed loaf). No, Subway sandwiches do not cost more than Firehouse or Jersey Mike, etc. Disregard Johnnyboy’s emotional opinions for the ignorance.

• Johnnyboy says:

I didn’t say anything about produce, I was talking about their cheap meats. Of course you get a larger sandwich at other places which can be shared with another person. The other sandwich places are far superior than Subway, even Blimpi’s or WAWA gas station freshly made subs is better than Subway.

• MP says:

It’s OK that you’re wrong about their ingredients and wrong about the cost, and would like to change what you said! No judgment here, just informing the other readers that you don’t know what you’re talking about. But just the same thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us on this page!

• MP says:

BTW the meats at these places are all from 1 or 2 mega-distributors… the same cheap Cargill & Tyson lunchmeat that any of the sandwich chains use.

• doctorx0079 says:

Not sure what you mean by “these places”. Some sub places advertise the fact that they make their own meats. Which means they process the meat at their own plant and distribute it to the individual stores. E.g. Arby’s and Penn Station.

• Steven says:

truth, although i’d rather have Firehouse

• Jared Loves Johnnyboy says:

This used to be a nice informative website until johnnyboys useless nonsense and constant ragging on BK & Subway started polluting every topic. I visited a couple times a day, but now I just check every couple days, hope you’re not operating on clicks, cause this troll is dragging you down. :/

• Johnnyboy says:

You must be a libitard. The way you talk is like a Socialist annoying liberal who lost to Trump. I have complimented on Burger King several times recently. Looks like they have improved. You must be like a comment Nazi, telling people why they can’t comment on sites. You should move to North Korea.

3. BBB says:

Who even eats at subway anymore when there are 10+ other sub places way better.

• Joe Cool says:

Ok, name them, I need 11 sub places that are better.

• Johnnyboy says:

11. Jerry’s Subs & Pizza Restaurant
        BONUS:
        ————————————————————-
        12. Any Mom and Pop Italian sandwich shop in your area
        13. Any Chinese Carryout that serves subs

• Stevo says:

They are all about the same. I can’t tell a difference. So I go with the cheapest, which is Subway.

4. brad says:

I’ve said it before, if Subway brings back the old bread I’ll give em another chance.

• Johnnyboy says:

They need to bring back Subway pre Jared. Forget the healthy choice advertising and bring me back the TRENCH CUT and bring back real deals, maybe get rid of chips and have some fries or something. Anyways, bring back the Subway I enjoyed from 1996-2002.

• Stevo says:

I have noticed the bread at Subway was drier and more airy than I remember. I thought maybe it was just a bad batch.

5. Chris says:

I can’t imagine getting a turkey breast without bacon. But I’m certainly past paying for one at Subway.

6. Terri says:

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„