New Crispy Buffalo Chicken Melt from Burger King

For a limited time, Burger King is promoting the new Crispy Buffalo Chicken Melt.  The new sandwich features a seasoned and breaded 100% white meat chicken filet coated in buffalo sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese on a toasted potato bun.  At participating Burger King locations.Nutrition info: 580 calories, 28 grams of fat, 8 grams of saturated fat, 56 grams of carbs, 2310 milligrams of sodium, 8 grams of sugar, 30 grams of protein.

16 comments on “New Crispy Buffalo Chicken Melt from Burger King

1. Ahecht says:

You don’t put mozzarella on Buffalo Chicken. It needs either bleu cheese or ranch dressing.

2. Robert says:

This looks tasty, but I don’t trust any of my local BKs enough to not mess this up. It’s $5-ish just for the sandwich.

Also, a shoutout to the Highland, IN Burger King for making me ask for my f’ing change two visits in a row.

• nytinter says:

What is it with the “employees” at Burger King? These people won’t work for McDonald’s. I assume because there’s some sort’ of stigma. Anyway… I don’t trust them to make my food or count my change. Chicago, yah!

• Terry Jamison says:

I’ve had to ask for my change a couple times at both the Burger Kind and McDonald’s in my city. If it were like 5 cents it wouldn’t be a big deal, but each time it was like 50 cents or more.

I’m guessing this is the person at the window thinking they can make some extra money from suckers over the course of a 6 hour shift. I bet on a busy shift they can make an extra $20 doing this.

• doctorx0079 says:

Most likely they just don’t want to run out of change and have to go get more. I know because I worked at a Taco Bell once long ago.

3. Johnnyboy says:

JEEZ, that’s a lot of SODIUM. I would try it if it was just Frank’s Red Hot sauce instead of just any old buffalo sauce. That is mroe than one day’s sodium for a sandwich that is less than 600 calories. CRAZY!

4. Johnnboy says:

I finally tried this, not really good together. The sauce is great, the bun is soft, the cheese is bland, the chicken patty is decent…but eating them altogether is just not that good. Eating them without sauce and cheese is better, maybe with lettuce and tomato and mayo.