Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Launch $5 All Star Meals

Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s have joined the combo box race with the introduction of new $5 All Star Meals.  There are four options to choose from.  Here’s the line-up:

• All Star Value Meal #1: Charbroiled double cheeseburger, chicken filet sandwich, natural cut fries, fresh-baked cookie and a 20 oz. drink
  • All Star Value Meal #2: Charbroiled double cheeseburger, grilled hot dog, natural cut fries, fresh-baked cookie and a 20 oz. drink
  • All Star Value Meal #3: Three hand-breaded chicken tenders (using whole tenderloins), natural cut fries, fresh-baked cookie and a 20 oz. drink
  • All Star Value Meal #4: Charbroiled double cheeseburger, onion rings, natural cut fries, fresh-baked cookie and a 20 oz. drink

7 comments on “Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Launch $5 All Star Meals

1. Johnnyboy says:

Damn I wish we had more Hardee’s closer to where I live; there are only McDonald’s and BK every 5 miles and nasty Subways. Anyway, I wish we had one next to my job, at least I have a Roy Rogers within 1 mile though. This is a great deal….just wish we had more variety in Maryland….not just in the big congested routes.

2. Ryan D says:

I made the mistake of getting the hot dog one. Avoid that one, lol. I may review the others 😛

3. Brian says:

Holy crap! This is a downright steal at Hardee’s! We just had one open in my area for the first time in 30 years earlier in 2017. The last time there was a Hardee’s here was the late 80s. I can still see the husk of one of their old buildings which is now a lackluster chicken place.

The food is excellent at Hardee’s IMO, especially that $4 breakfast platter they had, but the last time I got a small thickburger combo and a 3 piece chicken strips on the side, it came to $13! That is a lot for a fast food meal. While this is going on, I’ll be able to eat like a king on the cheap!

4. Shannon says:

Wow those are some big meals. I wish there was one nearby so that could see if there is quality to go with the quantity.

5. Alec says:

Keep in mind the burgers are junior-sized and not full-sized. I had the #4 last week and it’s a good value, though the other meals are a bit more worthwhile.

6. Sascha says:

Game over! Nothing Wendy’s, KFC, Taco Bell, Rally’s or anyone can do to compete with that meal.

7. Robert says:

Their tenders are equally as good as Chick-fil-a’s IMO, so that combo is a steal. Actually they all are. I only have one Hardee’s within like 50 miles, unfortunately, we’ll see if they’re participating…