New Bourbon BBQ Sandwiches from Arby’s

The latest line-up of sandwiches at Arby’s are feature new Kentucky bourbon BBQ sauce.  Introducing Bourbon BBQ Sandwiches, now available for a limited time only at participating Arby’s locations.

• Bourbon BBQ Brisket – Barrel-aged Kentucky bourbon in the barbecue sauce, bacon that gets brown sugared each morning, and brisket that’s smoked for 13 hours. Throw in some smoked cheddar and crispy onions and you’ve got yourself Arby’s most time-consuming sandwich.  720 calories, 39 grams of fat
  • Bourbon BBQ Steak – This isn’t your typical sandwich from Arby’s. This one features USDA-choice Angus Steak, brown sugar bacon, smoked cheddar, and crispy onions. All topped with a Kentucky bourbon barbecue sauce.  610 calories, 26 grams of fat
  • Bourbon BBQ Triple Stack – Arby’s newest humongous sandwich features a barrel-aged Kentucky bourbon barbecue sauce on top of 13-hour smoked brisket, USDA-choice Angus Steak, oven-roasted turkey, brown sugar bacon, smoked cheddar, and crispy onions. That’s 7 things stacked together, hence the name Bourbon Triple Stack.  760 calories, 36 grams of fat
  • Bourbon BBQ Turkey – We took a barbecue sauce made with barrel-aged Kentucky bourbon and put it on top of oven-roasted turkey, brown sugar bacon, smoked cheddar, and crispy onions. Then we took that sandwich and put it on our menu.  590 calories, 25 grams of fat

6 comments on “New Bourbon BBQ Sandwiches from Arby’s

1. Chris says:

I just had one. It was ok. The bacon was nice, the brisket sandwich, underwhelmed. Maybe pork belly would be better for the bar b q. I guess I expected more. It wasn’t a huge sandwich, but $6.60 including tax should have been larger. I was more satisfied with the Hardees baby-back burger. Still, a delicious change of taste.

2. Mike D says:

Had the steak and the BBQ sauce is the king. Blends well with the Onion strings and Bacon. Steak is super tender and flavorful – A 10 for me!

3. Ryan says:

I tried the Bourbon BBQ Brisket version today and have to say mine was awesome! Call it timing and a decent person making it or w/e. A lot of food is so inconsistent, especially FF.. from hour to hour or place to place, that should never be overlooked in reading reviews. Now on to the sandwich… the meat was cooked perfect, very tasty and tender. The onion rings and bacon were crisp and definable. The bbq sauce was sweet and flavorful and I could tell it apart from other sauces though I don’t drink bourbon or know how it should taste. Finally the bun was toasted, crispy on the edges and soft everywhere else. The only let down was the cheese getting lost in it and not melted gooey how I’d like it. All in all I will buy it again and try the others, minus the turkey one as I don’t care for Arby’s turkey. Overall it was by far one of the best sandwiches I’ve had there. 9/10

4. alan rodriguez says:

i hate when plp swallow their food likje bloated pigs.. realx..jesus take ur time and u know wat to? its all about the thickness of the meat.. u cna go all out but dont overdo it..

5. Joe K. says:

“Bourbon BBQ Steak – This isn’t your typical sandwich from Arby’s. This one features USDA-choice Angus Steak, brown sugar bacon, smoked cheddar, and crispy onions. All topped with a Kentucky bourbon barbecue sauce.”

Had one yesterday and it was pathetic. Of course – it would have been much better if my sandwich included the “brown sugar bacon, smoked cheddar, and crispy onions” as was advertised. What a friggin’ rip-off.

6. Mr. Ted says:

Just got Arby’s Sanwichs take home supplied with bbq sauce. What a disappointment!
    I hope the old Arby’s sauce is still available. If not, I guess I am done with Arby’s.

As trump would say……sad!!