New $3.99 Whopper Jr. Combo Deal from Burger King

For a limited time only, Burger King is offering a four item combo deal for $3.99.  The $3.99 Whopper Jr. Deal includes a Whopper Jr. Sandwich, 4 piece chicken nuggets, small fries, and a small drink. Available at participating locations.Whopper Jr Deal BK

19 comments on “New $3.99 Whopper Jr. Combo Deal from Burger King

1. Johnnyboy says:

That is not a good deal. Those nuggets come 10 for $1.49. The Whopper Jr. should be only 99 cents if they want to compete with McDonald’s. The small fries are that…small and drink too. Worth about 99 cents or less each. Such a crappy Deal! At McDonald’s, you can get a Large drink for $1. I hope BK goes bankrupt.

• Robert says:

Compete with McDonald’s? The McDouble isn’t a buck anymore, and they’re completely different burgers. This is the exact thing Wendy’s offers, THAT’S what it competes with.

• Sandy says:

Hey Mr. Big Spender, I bet you are a lot of fun on a date!

• Johnnyboy says:

Hey idiot. I am not fat. I started working out and losing weight. I do 2-3 hours a day at the gym thanks to my breakfast at McDonalds most days. Most lunch and dinner at fast food is too calorie ridden anyway. BK is doing fine financially but their food is more gross than 1 hour old Little Caesar food. I am not CHEAP…only when I eat at McDonalds. But what they sell at BK is pink slime nuggets and they never sell or have deals with their best items: BK tender roast or regular Whoppers.

• Johnnyboy says:

I know they are doing better financially, but look at Taco Bell…they used to be cheaply but they sell better food than BK. I actually worked at Mickey D’s back in the day. I could eat that everyday even when I worked there, cause I knew how the trucks came in, how fresh the food was and how hard each employee works there. Step into any BK in MD area and you’ll see how the workers facial expressions are. We had fun working at Mickey D’s and it was always a great time.

• BigBelly says:

you’re one wishy washy mofo, you can’t even keep up with your own bs…..

Johnnyboy says:
      June 29, 2016 at 12:57 pm
      They could add a medium soda and make it a deal, but when they do their LTO’s, they always give you a BIG a$$ cup. Am I here to eat the food or fill up on empty sugar carbs? I honestly can share that large soda with me, my wife and 2 small kids. One biga$$ cup of Popeyes soda….not needed unless you wanna upsize. JEEZ, even Taco Bell has those it plastic cups. Sorry for the rant, I am hungry. LOL!

I can pull up numerous other threads where you contradict yourself over and over again.

• Johnnyboy says:

Wow BigBelly….maybe you are a Russian spy/hacker that supposedly hacked the DNC. Or are you the James Band Secret Agent 007 of fast food and my postings.

Anyways, I hate Burger King and Subway of a fact, they have nothing of value or substance that can be defined as food.

I think you are secretly Jared from jail spying on all my posts. See you when you get out in 15 years. Please don’t get on fat like befor, cause you don’t want to die from obesity in your sixties when out get out of jail.

2. Emily says:

The fries and drink alone would cost that much h at my local BK

3. Mike R says:

Did they get rid of their $4 deal? I’m not sure where I stand on it, but I think I’d rather have the Bacon Cheeseburger and a cookie for the extra penny.

4. Ron says:

Where is the cookie? The cookie made their deal better than Wendy’s 4 for 4.

5. Robert says:

Are you… new to the concept of fast food?

6. Sascha says:

Looks like Wendy’s just added the double stack to their $4 meal. Game over, Burger King.

7. Nicky says:

Burger King’s old chicken tenders were great. The new nuggets remind me of those Oncor ones.

8. Johnnyboy says:

Check out how Awesome Carl Jrs/Hardee’s 4 for $4 meal is! BK could provide better menu items for that price, something enticing!

9. Mark says:

what’s hilarious is this is $4 and a regular whopper jr combo which is exactly the same thing minus nuggets is $5. You pay them a dollar to hold the nuggets.

• TJ says:

That’s kind of why deals like this work. Not saying it’s amazing, but I’d never consider getting a regular whopper jr combo at their current prices with better choices out there, but this seems fair enough for a modest lunch once in a while.

10. BigBelly says: