Chili Cheese Fries for 99 cents at Wienerschnitzel on January 1

Wienerschnitzel is celebrating New Year’s Day with 99-cent Chili Cheese Fries. There’s no coupon necessary.Wienerschnitzel Chili Cheese Fries

9 comments on “Chili Cheese Fries for 99 cents at Wienerschnitzel on January 1

1. Johnnyboy says:

Too bad we don’t have stores like this in the DMV area, I can’t stand BK, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc. I wish we were like OHIO where you have all the best fast food grub in the country. Sometimes I don’t know what to eat, so if I am really hungry I only go to McDonalds because they are cheap and consistently tasty. I think WAWA is the best fast food restaurant in our area.

• doctorx0079 says:

We don’t have Wienerschnitzel in Ohio!! Closest one is in Illinois, 4 hours away, I checked.

• Starkzilla says:

Ohio doesn’t have JitB, In N Out, Culver’s, Fatburger…

I’d gladly trade all of the BKs for a JitB!

• Johnnyboy says:

We have Fatburger here, it is really famous and only in CA. Just like In-n-Out is only in CA. Also JITB is plenty in CA, I had it before….like Carl Jr’s/Hardee’s with so many options…it is tasty…I had them both.

I wish we did have Culver’s….their food looks so tasty and different. PS: Fatburger is just like 5 Guys with different fries, but expensive.

We used to have a Elevation burger here, but I like their stuff better than most places.

• Johnnyboy says:

I’d gladly trade all of the BKs for a JitB as well!

Well…I would trade all of the BKs for anything, even if it is not a fast food place! Hell, make it even an empty, abandoned building with a NOW FOR LEASE sign on it. 😛

• doctorx0079 says:

Actually there is Culver’s in Columbus, Findlay, Covington and Mason OTOH. There is JitB in Cincinnati and Mason. Toledo has Del Taco. Don’t know about Cleveland. There is Steak and Shake all over the state. But of course we don’t have Shake Shack, H. Salt etc. It seems Ohio has everything Johnnyboy is missing. Maybe try something based in your area? You guys in the Maryland area get all the good crab cakes and I’m jealous.

• Johnnyboy says:

Yes, Maryland has plenty of crabs and crab cakes. The best are usually the ones without much potato and or fillers. I remember I had a lot of crab hush puppies one time, man was it good. I one had a crab filled omelette from Phillips in an airport and that was so tasty too. Not really a crab person, prices are crazy expensive for good food anywhere. I was MD was like Texas or NC….with brisket everywhere and barbecue.

2. Joseph B says:

we don’t have any wienerschnitzels here in CO but we have “the original hamburger stand” which is sells wiener schnitzel and tastes freeze stuff. I love their chili cheese fries. I wonder if they’re doing this promotion as well.