New Cheetos Chicken Fries from Burger King

The Chicken Fries family has a new member…and in typical Burger King fashion, it’s another mash-up. New Cheetos Chicken Fries are coming to select Burger King Restaurants on Wednesday, September 14th for a limited time only.  Cheetos Chicken Fries are made with white meat chicken and are covered in a Cheetos-flavored breading and are described as “dangerously cheesy outside and made with juicy white meat chicken inside.”  Cheetos Chicken Fries Burger KingNutrition info: 280 calories, 18 grams of fat, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, 890 milligrams of sodium, 35 milligrams of cholesterol, 16 grams of carbs, 14 grams of protein

17 comments on “New Cheetos Chicken Fries from Burger King

1. Robert says:

I guess this is the official goodbye for Mac n Cheetos (which I love and am not ashamed of). Most BKs stopped carrying those like a month ago, but one near me stilllll has them. Anyway, the chicken fries are a ripoff so I never get them, but hey, this sounds gross enough to try.

2. Michael says:

The word you are looking for is CHEETLE.
    Or delicious, innovative, amazing, bazonkers.

3. Snackeroo says:

I’ll hold out for the Cheetos Chicken Fries Rings coming out next month.

4. Rusty Shackleford says:

Did bk make some terrible contract with Cheetos that they can’t escape from now?

5. Matt says:

Cheeto-rito

6. MP says:

Another redheaded child into the family.

7. Ryan D says:

Just thinking about them is making me want to run to the bathroom, haha

8. Brian says:

Never had the Mac n Cheetos, and I heard about these, and thought it was just a joke. Those look good. Hopefully I’ll get to try them.

9. Jonathan Wayne says:

Jesus Christ. Well at least it’s not Cinnabon flavored chicken fries I guess.

10. Caitlin J says:

I had some yesterday, I guess my Burger King released them early. Not impressed. I haven’t tried their regular chicken fries so it’s hard to compare, but they didn’t remind me of Cheetos other than being orange colored. Not a distinct cheesy taste and overall they were just way too salty and kind of dry. I wouldn’t suggest going out of your way for these (but I still hold fast to my belief that the Whopperito was phenomenal)!

• Ross The Boss says:

I, too, tried them yesterday … I think I did, at least.

While I ordered them and they were indeed orangeish (though not nearly as orange as in the promo code), they BARELY tasted any different than normal Chicken Fries. Not worth the extra price.

11. Colin says:

How come a restaurant, with the word burger in the name, that is supposedly the king of burgers, do nothing to improve the quality of their hamburgers? All they focus on anymore is gimmicky chicken crap and well just gimmicky everything. Their hamburger patties are tiny and don’t taste that good anymore….maybe they need to put their focus back on their core item by trying to improve that, instead of gimmick garbage.

• Blousey says:

What you are calling their “core item”, the hamburger, costs $1. How would you suggest they improve their hamburger without increasing the price by getting higher quality beef or up-charging for “gimmicky” toppings or larger patties… or are you implying that they get out of the ‘fast & cheap’ business? They’re obviously very successful as a business giving people what they want, they’ve been around for 60 years through routine ups & downs, which is pretty great for a franchise restaurant, regardless of your uninformed opinion. It sounds to me that you’re mad that people want things you don’t.

• Colin says:

Burger King is neither fast or cheap anymore….pull your head out of your ass, they are Burger King….not Chicken King…they can keep their flimsy garbage dollar burger, but they can also do something to make a more premium offering, since they are supposed to be the king of burgers.

12. ruckus says:

Hrm how about a Cheetos Core Whopper?