New Egg-Normous Burrito from Burger King

While hot dogs and Chicken Fries Rings get the spotlight, Burger King has quietly launched a new breakfast item called the Egg-Normous Burrito.  This breakfast burrito features sausage, thick-cut naturally smoked bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, shredded cheddar cheese and American cheese, plus a creamy spicy sauce wrapped in a flour tortilla and served with a side of Picante Sauce.  Egg-Normous Burrito Burger KingThe suggested price of the new Egg-Normous Burrito is $3.49.  Nutrition-wise you’re looking at 810 calories, 52 grams of fat, 19 grams of saturated fat, 315 milligrams of cholesterol, 2110 milligrams of sodium, 51 grams of carbs, 3 grams of sugar, and 32 grams of protein.

17 comments on “New Egg-Normous Burrito from Burger King

1. Johnnyboy says:

Great price, but their liquid fake eggs are horrible. Worse than McDonald’s liquid eggs….I don’t even know if they are real eggs in Burger King’s liquid yellow eggs. Do they even have fresh cracked eggs for any of their sandwiches?

2. BBB says:

I tried their new dollar menu burrito a couple weeks ago which has sausage, eggs, hash browns, cheese, and that spicy sauce. Good concept but I could not get over the taste of the spicy sauce as it tasted nasty to me with no spice at all. Bring back the Cheesy Bacon BK Wrapper. I loved that thing!

3. MP says:

I’m not really eggcited about this & that’s an eggtraordinary amount of sodium! Burger King should be ashamed of themselves.

4. alan rodriguez says:

not intereted in sodium bombs unless ur in vegas then thts a dif story.. but of course theres a reasin y u eat this once a week.. anyhooos

5. Michael says:

This naming is poor. I was like Egg normous??? Then Ginormous. Then figured out they meant enormous.

6. Kristen says:

810 calories in a breakfast burrito??? Yikes!

7. Mark says:

Completely overpowered by the gigantic pieces of sausage in it. The hasbrowns are just oily and limp. Mine also had hardly any sauce. It would be much better with crumbled sausage and bacon. It’s also a little too hefty for breakfast. Mcdonald’s sausage burritos still the standard.