New Steak DoubleDilla from Taco Bell

Taco Bell’s latest limited time offering has me thinking of one of my favorite products from a couple years ago… the Cantina Double Steak Quesadilla (review).  The new LTO is the Steak DoubleDilla which is a quesadilla featuring two servings of grilled steak and cheese in a flour tortilla served with a side of chips and salsa.  Priced at $5.19 at my local Taco Bell in Maryland.  Also available with marinated and grilled all-white-meat chicken.Steak DoubledillaNutrition info for the new Steak DoubleDilla: Serving size 388 grams, 920 calories, 44 grams of fat, 2250 milligrams of sodium, 89 grams of carbs, 9 grams of fiber, 7 grams of sugar, 43 grams of protein.

17 comments on “New Steak DoubleDilla from Taco Bell

1. Esther says:

I was thinking of the same comparison. Wondering what differences there are…

2. Chuck says:

Had one of these today, didn’t seem like 2X the steak to me. Alot of tortilla that was in excess and missing stuff in the middle on this item.

3. scram says:

I have to give it to Bell…for a place I don’t frequent too often, they sure do come up with enough “gimmicky” promotions to lure suckers like me in…

YUM Brands..Hello!!!!!….whoever is in charge of product development and marketing for KFC….HIRE THE PEOPLE AT TACO BELL!!! Your sister conpany is showing you how it’s done, son. TB is brilliant at marketing.

TB he b craving a TBell

4. Adam says:

i believe the only difference is the pepper jack cheese which is what i loved. They should really keep that cheese on the menu. Also where is the quesalupa what the hell

5. Kyo-Chan says:

Does Taco Bells serve pepperjack anymore? That was the one thing that made Cantina Double Steak Quesadilla stand out. This looks like mixed and cheese sauce?

6. John says:

Cantina had Pepperjack cheeses did it not?

7. Chris says:

If you look on their website its twice the steak as a steak MEXIMELT… SERIOUSLY TACO BELL?! ridiculous.

8. David says:

They really should use the pepper jack cheese for their quesadillas. Their three mix blend is super weak and mild. Doesn’t work at all for a quesadilla.

• Robert says:

Uh quesadillas traditionally have very mild cheese inside. It’s about the only thing TB does that’s semi-authentic. lol

9. Taco says:

Just had the chicken one. Waaaaay better than the regular chicken quesadilla.

10. Evan says:

I’m pretty sure I had this like 2-3 years ago? I remember getting the chips with it too but I think I had the option of getting Guac also, but I can’t remember. I remembering thinking the steak one was just okay, I think I would give it a go with chicken which might be a little cheaper. The price isn’t that bad since they give you chips, maybe I can swap out salsa for cheese sauce!

11. Joan says:

Like that it comes in the box. Yet, I make quesadillas of all sorts at home all the time easily, so doubt I will shell out the cash.

I mentioned before, I worked at a fast casual Mexican/mostly southwestern resteraunt for many years. So stuff like this, at $5.19?? Rip off. Meat, cheese, tortilla? You can go to a lot of other places, for very close (if not the same) price.. And get a.huge a variety of other options then meat/chz

12. Joan says:

Throw some diced bell peppers on dat mudda! Jk….. Not really. Diced tomato could rock my world too. Like boom.

13. Jessica Kuligowski says:

The ONLY difference is that it’s double the meat and on a 12″ tortilla. Honestly, unless you really want the chips, it’s cheaper just to get extra meat on the regular quesadilla. There’s no extra cheese and the sauce is the same.