New Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich and Garlic Parmesan Housemade Chips from Arby’s

The Arby’s menu has just added some interesting new additions including the new Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich, new Garlic Parmesan Housemade Chips, and Boylan Craft Sodas.  The Smokehouse brand started with the Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich back in 2013 and that was the same year Arby’s introduced Housemade Chips. The new Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich is priced at $5.29 at my local Arby’s in Maryland.

Smokehouse Turkey Arbys

• Smokehouse Turkey – Our smoked turkey isn’t “smoke flavored.” It’s smoke infused. We smoke it for eight hours over mesquite wood in a smokehouse in Texas. Then we put it on an artisan style roll and top it with smoked cheddar, crispy onions and white BBQ sauce to make our Smokehouse Turkey sandwich. If you’ve never had smoked turkey before, this is the best place to start.

Garlic Parm Chips Arbys

•  Garlic Parmesan Housemade Chips – Our New Garlic Parmesan Housemade Chips are made from same delicious tubers as our curly fries, but the end product is crispier, more chip-like, and tossed in roasted garlic and Parmesan cheese. Bring your mouth to Arby’s and see if it can taste the difference.

Boylan Arbys

• Boylan Craft Sodas (Black Cherry, Creme, Ginger Ale) – Naturally flavored. Naturally sweetened. In a real cool bottle. Boylan Craft Sodas are just like the naturally flavored and sweetened sodas you remember from when you were a kid back in the 1940s. And if you weren’t a kid in the 1940s, Boylan Craft Sodas are going to blow your mind.

Returning to the Arby’s menu for a limited time at select locations are the Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich and Orange Cream Shake.

12 comments on “New Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich and Garlic Parmesan Housemade Chips from Arby’s

1. Sascha says:

Now that’s a great looking Turkey sandwich, certainly appeals more to me than the Rachel did. Might try the chips once, but it’s hard to stay away from the curlys. Somebody should repost to the link of Dubba’s review of the Orange shake.

2. Kyle says:

Interesting, might actually try both of those. House-Made chips sounds yummy

3. Tony says:

I’ll have an order of those chips please. The turkey, on the other hand…

With all these turkey offerings getting crammed down our proverbial throats, how long will it be before the bird supply can’t meet demand? Coming soon to an Arby’s test market.. Soylent green!

4. Justin ST says:

White BBQ sauce? Is that starting to become a thing? I think it’s from Alabama. Always wanted to make it/try it. Interesting.

5. Daniel Fletcher says:

Boyland soda is great. My favorite is Creamy Red Birch Beer. I wonder if the cost is more than normal.

6. homercles82 says:

Tried the sandwich and chips tonight. The chips are good for sure. Crispy, and large pieces.

The sandwich is delicious. It is NOT a cold sandwich. It is a hot sandwich and my favorite fast food sandwich right now. The turkey is moist, with a red rub that can be seen around the edges. New to Arbys? All the components fit together well and are delicious.

Tender turkey, crispy onions, delicious smoked cheddar, and the tangy white sauce.

4.5/5 would, and will, buy again.

7. sandy says:

That sammie looks awesome. I applaud Arby’s for bringing new items to the table. They are pricier than other FF resties but I think they are doing it right. Sadly, I don’t think it’s catching on but it’s cool that they are trying to up the FF offerings. Wendy’s seems to be trying the same. McD’s and BK’s are still going for the same old cheapo crap and Taco Bell just comes up with gimmick after gimmick.

8. Brian says:

That turkey sandwich looks pretty tasty, I’ll have to try one if I get some more Arby’s coupons in the mail.

I also like their homemade potato chips from when they’ve had them in the past and I am glad to see they are back again. I wish they’d keep them around as a permanent menu item.

9. Rusty Shackleford says:

I really really liked their original smokehouse brisket, and I like their turkey as well so I’m excited to try that. Never had their chips, but that sounds interesting enough to sub in for one of their tried and true delicious sides. Unfortunately, my only experience with Boylan was with their black cherry and it was one of the worst sodas I’ve tasted, ugh.

10. CulinaryZerg says:

I…I actually want to try all 3. Can’t go wrong with garlic + potatoes.